NSW Australian Law - Opinions on IVO Changes to the Legislation?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Sammy, please click the ignore button. I now I am just about to.

MartyK

4 June 2016
"A DV victim can be female or male." Genuine humour.

And it goes well beyond much angst to the falsely accused. How many more men do you want to kill by this and like processes?

“A DV victim can be female or male” - not humour fact!

How am I killing men?

You are entitled to an opinion - however misguided - what’s interesting - however - I am male - I went through court - you know nothing about my backstory - nor my involvement with SRL’s, DV victims, the Courts or otherwise - I have no obligation to tell you any more - so will leave it there

miguel

30 May 2018
“A DV victim can be female or male” - not humour fact!

You are entitled to an opinion - however misguided - what’s interesting - however - I am male - I went through court - you know nothing about my backstory - nor my involvement with SRL’s, DV victims, the Courts or otherwise - I have no obligation to tell you any more - so will leave it there

Then why bring it up? I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

thatbloke

5 February 2018
Earth
Then why bring it up?
To make his poor decisions and opinions have some kind of validation. I doubt this guy every leaves his keyboard to help real people, and if he does and they are male, they should run run run

miguel

30 May 2018
Hey that bloke. This is one where we agree... except for the leftist stuff.

But the right to question your accuser is the difference between us and what Arthur miller wrote about in the crucible.. good movie with daniel day lewis btw.

Downloading it now and will soon retire to watch it. I'm still open to any advice re: my court date next week in the appropriate thread. I realise any posts are opinion but even something little may help a lot.

MartyK

4 June 2016
But the right to question your accuser is the difference...

The legislation does not remove cross-examination - it relates to who is the cross- examiner

I note @miguel you edited your post - originally accusing me of killing men - appreciated!

Last edited:

sammy01

27 September 2015
It would be interesting to find data on male to female avo ratios... it would make for interesting reading. I think I know the answer.

Reactions: creativespiritiq

sammy01

27 September 2015
Yup me too. Black eye and all from the ex who got an avo on me... Clearly she broke a fingernail on my face. Oops referring to my own experience again and using ellipsis... Enuf, there to send me to jail.