I was driving home from the gym as I do every afternoon drinking my protein shake when I suddenly started seriously choking on a plastic desiccant capsule and I lost control of my vehicle at high speed (within the speed limit) and crashed into a tree, injuring myself and totalling my car. I now know after buying that brand of supplement again that the desiccant came from the protein powder supplement. There is no mention that this is in the powder anywhere and it is very easy to just scoop up with the large scoop provided and accidentally put it into your drink and choke. I'm not sure if I have a case under Australian Consumer Law here because of our driving laws... all I know is that this situation would have been avoided had I known that this desiccant was even in the supplement to begin with! Even if I wasn't driving a car I still would of choked on it!