recovery order question please

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Atticus

6 February 2019
so if I'm told they are making a recovery order from the court, then will they inform me that in light of this new info that may change? or will they let me assume I'm still getting the recovery order they said I would have on the 11th May
Sorry, no idea .... May be worth you calling court registry to see if there are any updates unless something shows up on e-portal
if iI do still get the order how long does it take for the federal police to act on it? is iit done that day or from the recovery order date or do you get put onto a waiting list?
A recovery order gives authority to the AFP to enforce it. ... How quickly that happens will probably depend on how much info they have to assist them in executing the order, & of course their work load. Need to liaise with them when that happens

adi

1 April 2020
skdad, unrelated to your question, apologies, how did you end up getting sole parental responsibility? I have started to go through court process. Have first directions hearing on 21 Apr. Can you please help me understand the process?

skdad

7 April 2020
Victoria, melbourne
skdad, unrelated to your question, apologies, how did you end up getting sole parental responsibility? I have started to go through court process. Have first directions hearing on 21 Apr. Can you please help me understand the process?
hi adi appologies i didnt see the post you made, i had a very good lawyer/barrister and my x did alot to put me in a better condition.
ill explain one thing to you, my lawyer said to me after we won, congrats, but we didnt win that, she lost it.
thats your only chance of winning.