WA Real estate agent broke into my car

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Bronte95

10 November 2017
I recently terminated my lease and went to preliminary hearing to discuss our bond and that is where I got a copy of the final property condition report in that report I found photos of the inside of my car! I know you can't just enter someones car without permission! I felt so violated and bullied! I want to know if I am able to sue the real estate company fpr the actions of the property manager! Not to mention the final property condition report was completely fake and fraudulent! Not only that the entire duration they bullied us and never informed us of things that would happen for example I came home one day and my fence was gone another time I woke up and there was construction workers in my back yard, I feel my privacy and saftey has been breached so many times. I also have suspicions my next of kin details where given to a stranger. I am disgusted by her actions and feel that what she has done is so wrong! Can anyone give me advice on what I can do?

Last edited:

SaulGoodman

11 March 2019
Well what do you want to do? You probably wouldn’t be able to get compensation etc, you could make a complaint or similar? You also cannot wait until the end of a lease to complain about issues with construction etc. Issues like that need to be dealt with as they arise (usually)