Have you ever get wrongfully terminated? If yes, Why?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

GeogeClinston

2 August 2023
I was wrongfully terminated by my employer for absolutely no reason, Then my friend suggested I talk to different law firms. Some are charging more, asking for advance, and not giving any guarantee. But then I found Cummings & Franck P.C. law firm and they literally did not take any money from me until they recovered the money from my employer. If you are in trouble you can contact them they can handle all types of employment law violation cases.
I am just sharing my experiences and not promoting them. Because I know how it feels to be wrongfully terminated.

skaticeolive

24 June 2023
I've never personally been wrongfully terminated, but a close friend faced something similar. His situation revolved around discrimination, and the first thing he did was get in touch with the EEOC to file a complaint. On top of that, he found some solid direction using https://recordspage.org/. It provided him details about what other steps he might consider and even alerted him to which agencies he could turn to since we also found out that his employer had conducted unauthorized checks on him that led to his wrongful and sudden termination.

Reactions: Ipswitch56