Has Anyone Used an Answering Service for a Law Firm?

Get Instant Legal Answers - Free AI Legal Help
Join thousands of Australians each month using LawConnect’s AI assistant for fast, personalised legal information. No waiting. No cost. Start now.
Ask Your Question Now

jackaustin

Well-Known Member
16 July 2021
38
0
121
Hello everyone.

I’m looking into ways to handle incoming calls for a small law firm without having someone tied to the phone all day. We get calls from existing clients, new enquiries, and people asking about appointments, especially during busy periods.

I’m considering a legal answering service as a way to make sure calls are answered professionally and messages are passed on quickly. For anyone who has used one, how reliable have you found them? Do they understand basic legal terminology and handle sensitive information appropriately?

I’d also like to know about pricing, call handling, after-hours support, and whether clients generally notice any difference compared with speaking directly to office staff.
 

jackaustin

Well-Known Member
16 July 2021
38
0
121
Hello everyone.

I’m looking into ways to handle incoming calls for a small law firm without having someone tied to the phone all day. We get calls from existing clients, new enquiries, and people asking about appointments, especially during busy periods.

I’m considering a legal answering service as a way to make sure calls are answered professionally and messages are passed on quickly. For anyone who has used one, how reliable have you found them? Do they understand basic legal terminology and handle sensitive information appropriately?

I’d also like to know about pricing, call handling, after-hours support, and whether clients generally notice any difference compared with speaking directly to office staff.
thanks in advance for any help