False Claims in Court Documents

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
24 September 2018
I have had a Family Violence order put against me using completely fabricated statements and with No evidence being provided. The statements came in the form of a Counsellor's report and a GP report and a Victim statement from the other person. They include statements that Police had intervened on a number of occasions of violence I am supposed to have enacted against her, that I eluded police when they tried to serve me and had knowledge of being served etc, and deliberately made things difficult for police and refused calls etc etc.. ALL Completely Fabricated, that I had committed violence against her for years, had cut her contact with my children and refused to invite to family things, cutting her off from family etc, rubbished her to family and turned them all against her etc, isolated her, etc etc .. All total fabrication. She reported this to a Counsellor and a GP who wrote in her favour to the Courts, NO ONE bothered to check for the facts or for evidence. She used a mutual friend to access my Personal Facebook posts and tried to claim posts that werent about her, were, etc.. stalked my posts for 9 months then used them as evidence claimed general comments were about her etc.. I have photos showing her at my childrens birthday parties, Xmas and family gatherings with my kids, she came to my housewarming in Qld from Vic in 2015,.. I couldnt fight the charges in person as i live in Qld, she filed them in Victoria, and as she was running another legal case in a different court, that I also had to defend against other family and my self as well, I was driven broke and could not attend. I also suffer health issues and am on a DSP and these all made it impossible for me to attend that next hearing. The Judge was well aware of my situation as i showed the medical documents and provided the evidence of her other court hearings etc.. I supplied all the evidence, photos etc, and witness statements from other family members stating they did not see her due to the harrassment she inflicted upon them, ( nothing to do with me). She claimed I had turned everyone against her by saying she had another Legal application in place, and she denies having it... BUT she did have it, and i have the Court application and ongoing Affidavit from her from the other court to show it was not a lie. I supplied all this by mail and yet because I was not able to turn up to the court hearing, I was handed a 10 yr Family Violence ORder... ALL with fabricated and false claims in Affidavits.
As she has repeatedly lied to the Courts in Affidavits, and it has caused serious harm to my reputation and future with my family, can I have her charged with Perjury even though the Vic Court issued a Family Violence order against me?? I must state as well, the Magistrate court she filed this in, was very one sided, they gave her 62 days to do her Affidavit and submit her evidence, and taking postage into account, i was issued 3 days maximum to respond.. It was very one sided from the beginning and yet there was absolutely no evidence to any of it, simply her claims that were not investigated to a Counsellor and a GP.