VIC False affidavits for intervention orders

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Pbm

19 January 2020
My husband & i are separated when i fled FV. When one of his sexual partners he was having an affair with before i fled found out he unfaithful to her too she contacted me. After 3 days of communication informing her of facts with relevant evidence including his repeated attempts to reconcile with me, they managed to patched up their relationship & i became their target & distraction. I found out during this contact that this woman had been stalking me for during their entire relationship, she has made false allegations to EPA, used mutual contacts to seek information to give my ex adding lies to create more issues, she has been collecting passwords, email adresses, perdonal info & attempted to pose as me to contact joint accounts etc. Both of them then applied for ivo's based on false accusations & both signed affidavits with false allegations. I had no choice but accept with no admission in court as i can not afford legal representation. Several statements/affidavits have multiple contradictory information yet police didn't respond to that. I have a file of evidence to prove all this. My children both teenagers are subject to ongoing psychological abusive calls & messages & as I'm the respondent to FV orders my hands are tied & Im unable to protect & police are not interested.
Is it illegal & is there penalties for providing false misleading affidavits? How can i seek justice & have these statements discredited?
I need these 2 perpetrators discredited & our safety & my reputation secured.