QLD Criminal Law - What Constitutes a Dangerous Drug?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cobra1972

3 June 2018
Sorry for the delay... Does she have prior convictions? If so, this will make a big difference.

However, no-one can tell you for sure, if she will do Jail time, as there are too many variables. In my opinion...

Xena The Warrior Princess

3 June 2018
Sorry for the delay..... Does she have prior convictions? If so, this will make a big difference.

However, no-one can tell you for sure, if she will do Jail time, as there are too many variables. In my opinion...
It looks like that these charges might not be so serious, what do you think?

3 June 2018
Sorry for the delay..... Does she have prior convictions? If so, this will make a big difference.

I am not so sure about other charges, just DVO yesterday, nothing else, a police officer said that charge was served and she might go to court between 4-6 weeks and who knows what is going to be. I think she never had prior charges and if that helps in this matter would be great.

The police officer made a comment that she knew what she was doing and that was a lot more than expected from "few" plants. Who knows what the real truth is

Clancy

6 April 2016
Why would anyone keep drugs around when they are breaking up with someone, and or having a war with someone? Just get a big neon sign that says "for revenge, strike here".

Cobra1972

3 June 2018
Sorry, I have been offline.

What is your specific question? I will try to help.

If you want to know about sentencing.... No one can really help or answer that question. The magistrate will be the one that determines that.

3 June 2018
Sorry, I have been offline.

What is your specific question? I will try to help.

If you want to know about sentencing.... No one can really help or answer that question. The magistrate will be the one that determines that.

We didn't hear anything yet, so I have no idea how long is going to take, to be called to court and what to expect. This silence is worst to be honest