NSW Criminal case involving police

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Sinder

9 April 2021
Attempted murder charge against a cop who has done illegal things and misconduct when actions as a police officer allowed to do illegal thing and no reciprocations
No duty of care for the one who was pushed so far it ended in this attempted murder charge
I was wanting to know is there like a forum to post your case to for lawyers to see and ones that feel passionate about justice and want to see a fair trail, someone who sees the opportunity to make change and make police accountable when there do unlawful things real justice not police cover for police .
I see this as an opportunity to get Justice and I want big change I want government Agencies to see this case and realise that police investigating cases involving police is completely inadequate unjust and bias
There needs to be independent bodies that investigate any issues that involve other police this has to stop they act untouchable while they all cover for each other
A man is destroyed and no law applies to the police