NSW Allowed to Import Hemp CBD Oil For Pets?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Optimiser

17 August 2017
My understanding is that legislation was updated on the 12th April and is scheduled to change from the 28th Nov. So until then one can import promote and sell for external use but not for internal consumption for either humans or animals. At last Australia is catching up with the rest of the world - slowly.

If any lawyers can suggest otherwise, I'd be very keen to know more.

Thanks in advance.

13 July 2017
My understanding is that legislation was updated on the 12th April and is scheduled to change from the 28th Nov. So until then one can import promote and sell for external use but not for internal consumption for either humans or animals. At last Australia is catching up with the rest of the world - slowly.

If any lawyers can suggest otherwise, I'd be very keen to know more.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much for your reply Optimiser. It is appreciated.

I thought it was something like that but just wasn't sure if it included animals for internal use. I'm really happy that Australia is finally catching up to the rest of the world. It's about time. I know the CBD Oil will help my two elderly dogs with their arthritis. I can't wait!

Have a lovely day. :)