NSW Trespass

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Atticus

6 February 2019
Have you even reported it to the police yet? ..... The longer it's left unreported the more questions they wiil have as to why the delay ..... Up to them to consider if chargers are warranted, taking into account evidence & success of prosecution. Simply, the sooner it's reported the better.

Atticus

6 February 2019
Did you take your parents who witnessed the threat along with you to make statements as well? .... Have you followed it up?

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
Yep, I went to the LECC as well. And then straight to the commissioner of the LECC. And then to the police comissioner.

Atticus

6 February 2019
Yep, I went to the LECC as well. And then straight to the commissioner of the LECC.
The LECC has been closed for face to face contact with the public during Covid ....

I strongly suspect that we are not even talking about the same incident anymore, namely the incident you have raised in this thread... meh, I tried to help ... good luck

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
You took what I said literally. By saying I went to LECC, does not mean I attended their offices, it means I have been in contact with them, and their services suck. Essentially, from my experience with them, there is no police oversight in Nsw.

Yes, we are talking about the same issue, but there are multiple issues at play with Nsw police and lecc.

I do not know how I offended you by telling the truth, but thanks for your input.

Atticus

6 February 2019
You took what I said literally.
When someone writes they went somewhere it's reasonable to assume they actually physically went there.
I do not know how I offended you by telling the truth, but thanks for your input.
I'm not offended at all, just confused AF by the twists & to what you're actually wanting to achieve.

Jaywoo220

11 November 2019
1. Get the dude charged, even if have to
due it myself.

2. Sue him for infringement onmy rights to hold him accoutable.