QLD Questions about my lease?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

jennylee

17 August 2021
Hello, im leasing a property and Im planning to leave but have some problems need help with. First, the owner did not lodge the bomd with the RTA. Second he did not give me a Water Compliance Certificate when I moved in. Third, he put a false address on the lease. Fourth, he has entered the property on a number of occasions without permisiion and not even knocking on a door. He even opened the bedroom door of one girl that was in her bed. He did not do a Inspection report when we moved in of the property. He refuses to fix anything. On the lease he only puts I must pay for cleaning the garden. Not the house. So, first, is this even a valid lease? Second, if he did not do a condition replort of the house whewn we entered, can I be held liable for anything? I have taken many photos and videos of the property from the day I have moved in. By enetering property without approval is that a criminal offence? I ask these questions because this man has serious mental and aggression issues.