VIC Naati

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
24 July 2020
I have appeared for naati exam online as I was not well I tryed to change Naati exam date in response naati asked me for my medical certificate I provided them still they dint postpone my exam.....which I force fully had to give then during the exam online invegilator accuse me that I had a recording device I deny and then after few days they come to saying I was disqualified for exam on top of that I got email.

Dear Mr. Makadia,

Please read my last email carefully. I am copying text for your reference;

However due to the circumstances surrounding your test, particularly that the invigilator continued the test rather than terminating it at the time, management has decided to allow you to re-sit the test in the future and is also not withholding your fees.

Unquote

It is clearly mentioned that we are not withholding your fees. You are eligible for refund. You are also eligible to re-sit (free of cost) after 31st October 2020. If you would like to apply for a refund, please fill and submit a refund form at [email protected]

https://www.naati.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Refund-Application-Form.pdf
This was copy of email from there supervisor and they refund my money deduction of $200

there call center is rudeand there is no complains department