VIC False Accusation to Get an Intervention Order - Help?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo!

2 February 2019
I didn’t want you to be sorry, because you did say sorry, I would like to know why?
I respect you, these are your decisions?
You mentioned Sammy01, what about Sammy01?? So are you laughing at my expense.

No not laughing at your expense. Move on champ.

Alert

7 June 2019
Your great too champ. You put it out there to me and this is all you got. Well done champ

Alert

7 June 2019
You know what ? This is so immature. I have replied to you as you gave me reason to ask the questions I did towards you. Twist these posts or whatever you wish to call them around and make out as though I carried this on. I ask you simple questions regarding your post and all you can do is come back with No. Sorry and this Champ crap.
Anyone would be asking questions, don’t quote me on that, so come on really.

Alert

7 June 2019
One last response, you don’t know me at all and you don’t know what I have been through and you don’t know the people I deal with in my life. So whatever you say I will definitely have something to reply with. Whatever you feel you need to say, I can guarantee you I put up with a lot, more than you will ever know. Your sarcasm and the tactics you use is nothing in my world.

Jimbo!

2 February 2019
One last response, you don’t know me at all and you don’t know what I have been through and you don’t know the people I deal with in my life. So whatever you say I will definitely have something to reply with. Whatever you feel you need to say, I can guarantee you I put up with a lot, more than you will ever know. Your sarcasm and the tactics you use is nothing in my world.

No sarcasm in my post, I genuinely meant it. Move on. We're all big boys and girls here, nothing in my post was remotely nasty/personal/offensive. Happy to chat, not going to engage with you if you carry on like a pork chop.

Reactions: Match

sammy01

27 September 2015
Hey Alert - I know, I know, won't read I what say - but the other might. Respect... But I'd really like you to keep reading, go on...

If you do...Why not go get a nice cuppa tea and a chill pill then keep reading. Go on dare ya - you might learn a thing or two.

When you wrote on page 2: "You have very strong morals which are hard to find, usually to busy with their noses up to the wrong end. I congratulate you for standing up to what you know is right for you. What is anyone demonstrating to their child/children as a yes person, ‘show them to fake their values’, Nah that doesn’t cut."

That is called moralising. Any punter who has been offered time with their kids next week if they agree to accept without admission has had some tough times. So you're telling us that if we chose time with our kids over fighting the avo means we don't have values?

What would you choose - seeing the kids next week, after not seeing them for ages? or not seeing them for heaps longer? I know what I value... my kids. What is wrong with my values? Go on, answer?

So we're a bad role model for our kids? Respectfully - no, you are wrong...Time with kids everytime. I value them more what the police records might say.

You are welcome to your opinions, but this is a legal forum. Just like there is no room for moralising about a woman's choice to have an abortion. So you really do need to understand, that you've rubbed a few people the wrong way in that post.

How is that cuppa tea going? Respect.

There was other stuff on that same post that is not good legal advice. You can't submit 'evidence' by spilling it on the floor. Which is what you suggested. Again, espect. But it is not right and people come here looking for opinions on how to deal with their law issues. We need to provide good meaningful suggestions. What you were saying is not accurate. If you disagree, please find me a reliable source that supports your thinking?

So why not go back and read my post, you know the one that you refused to read earlier. Realise you don't know as much as some other punters here and be respectful. You might learn a few things.
or don't. You can roll your eyes and emoji all you like. The facts will remain the same.

Respect - how is the cuppa tea going?

I'm owed an apology.

Alert

7 June 2019
Hey Alert - I know, I know, won't read I what say - but the other might. Respect... But I'd really like you to keep reading, go on...

If you do...Why not go get a nice cuppa tea and a chill pill then keep reading. Go on dare ya - you might learn a thing or two.

When you wrote on page 2: "You have very strong morals which are hard to find, usually to busy with their noses up to the wrong end. I congratulate you for standing up to what you know is right for you. What is anyone demonstrating to their child/children as a yes person, ‘show them to fake their values’, Nah that doesn’t cut."

That is called moralising. Any punter who has been offered time with their kids next week if they agree to accept without admission has had some tough times. So you're telling us that if we chose time with our kids over fighting the avo means we don't have values?

What would you choose - seeing the kids next week, after not seeing them for ages? or not seeing them for heaps longer? I know what I value... my kids. What is wrong with my values? Go on, answer?

So we're a bad role model for our kids? Respectfully - no, you are wrong...Time with kids everytime. I value them more what the police records might say.

You are welcome to your opinions, but this is a legal forum. Just like there is no room for moralising about a woman's choice to have an abortion. So you really do need to understand, that you've rubbed a few people the wrong way in that post.

How is that cuppa tea going? Respect.

There was other stuff on that same post that is not good legal advice. You can't submit 'evidence' by spilling it on the floor. Which is what you suggested. Again, espect. But it is not right and people come here looking for opinions on how to deal with their law issues. We need to provide good meaningful suggestions. What you were saying is not accurate. If you disagree, please find me a reliable source that supports your thinking?

So why not go back and read my post, you know the one that you refused to read earlier. Realise you don't know as much as some other punters here and be respectful. You might learn a few things.
or don't. You can roll your eyes and emoji all you like. The facts will remain the same.

Respect - how is the cuppa tea going?

I'm owed an apology.
???
I thought I had posted this last night.

Sammy01 this time I took on your dare.
Never need a chill pill, the coffee was good, thankyou for asking me.
I get it Sammy01. You are an inspiration, your funny/intelligent and sarcastic all put in one. Don’t take offence when I say sarcastic.
I am not being disrespectful when I say this to you.
I believe when I said morals, this was a reflection towards how my children were treated from their dead beat, heroin, amphetamine drug addicted violent waste of space father and I tried so hard for the boys to have some kind of relationship with him, I know that may sound crazy.
Let me rephrase the dead beat etc, I am saying this only towards their father, I am not meaning this towards anyone else, I do not want anyone else believing I feel this way towards drug addiction etc.
I never wanted them to grow up without at least have some contact with their father, this needed to be supervised of course, he threw them away for dugs. I can’t forgive him for that, I believe I never will.
What he did towards me was our issue and not my boys, he threw every opportunity he had away and the ICL couldn’t do anything more except cut him out of their lives.
So when I say morals, I’m subconsciously talking about their father and not realising at all how this was going to affect other fathers who really do love their children as much as the mother.
I didn’t realise how others would have perceived this, now I do understand after what you have said, I did read it all, and I appreciate your honesty.
Thanks for explaining this Sammy01, I can honestly say I never ever meant for this to harm others, truly I didn’t, I don’t get a rush out of making people feel the way I did.
I’m the opposite, you may find that hard to swallow, it’s true though.
I would definitely choose seeing my kids ASAP, I would do absolutely whatever it takes, as you and others would also, I get it Sammy01.
I know I don’t know it all, and as you said I may just learn something, well this is correct. I have learnt quite a lot from your posts I read tonight. I thank you Sammy01 for your honesty and I truly respect you for being honest towards me, and I do not disagree with what you have said, how can I, I would be a complete idiot if I was to.
I can accept all you have said and I can accept the reasons you gave.
Sammy01 please believe me when I say I never meant to make anyone feel like s**t, I explained exactly to you why this has occurred and it’s all because their father chose that sh1t over his children, me personally am grateful for him not being in my life, as you know and have expressed this is about the children and only the children.
I will take a break, I do have a lot of paperwork that needs my attention and I need to get on to this.
This will not be the last you hear from though, don’t miss me to much will you Sammy01??, I’ll be in contact, regarding my brother, I may need more advice.
Cheers Sammy01. Take care of yourself and your children. All the best. My sincere apology Sammy01, my intentions were definitely not to hurt anyone and thanks so much for this Sammy01.

Alert

7 June 2019
No sarcasm in my post, I genuinely meant it. Move on. We're all big boys and girls here, nothing in my post was remotely nasty/personal/offensive. Happy to chat, not going to engage with you if you carry on like a pork chop.
Cheers Jimbo, all good

Status
Not open for further replies.