QLD DVO Breach and entrapment

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

sammy01

27 September 2015
ok criminal law here right???
So can you go and just plead not guilty....
The prosecutor has to be able to satisfy the magistrate that you were spanking her naughty bottom... FFS.

okanynameyouwishthen

12 February 2015
Austral
Hmmm, I see you have blue muppets in Qld, same as the lapdogs we've been dealt with in SA regards the PR/media mindful new breed of coppa ! Admittedly I'm half past munted slightly but the first thing popped in my head reading your OP & a reply that you had parenting orders, was to wonder if your DVO is by way of state laws and magistrate court and your parenting orders are under FLA which is Commonwealth, isn't the state law only relevant until it causes issue with Commonwealth laws and which the Commonwealth order prevails.

Transcripted disection of the borderline illegal recording, that I reckon she may be naffed with due to your requesting her to verify your personal conversations were being recorded, which you would obviously be insisting you gave no such permission & certainly wouldn't have either had she replied to the perfectly understandable & simple question of whether she was once again determined to engage in conduct that is in no way conducive to future parenting arrangements framed under best interest principles of your child, due to her sad need to invent conflict & baiting you to gain the hoped for response that she will have her legals twist every misty drop of sympathy from the FCCA Judge.

Out the same mould as my ex brother, I can't emphasize it enough dude..........SMASH the living snot out of her, in a solely legal sense only of course.Go at it 1000 mph from the get go & expose the skank for what she truly is & do not stop until the system is holding the door open to the bat s**t crazy wing of the hospital. It's an attention whore mentality that gains epic momentum each time they snap there lazy ass fingers & demand the cops take action for this or that, & due to the shameful DV laws brought in by each state police orders demand they act on every concern raised by them now. I've been straight out told, its not their job to investigate any DV allegations raised by women, theirs is to bring the alleged perp. before the courts for them to determine where/who the fault lies.
Keystone coppery 101, right there. You must play the game if drawn in, & play ruthless. Push for her mental assessment at every court appearance due to concerns her fixation of continuing,exagerating & inventing conflict that you want no part of because it is in no way in a child's best interests for parents to be in conflict especially so after seperation. Push and ram that angle every opp. you get & nip it in the bud or risk situation of you losing out way down track coz she refuses to stop still but "status quo" living is easiest option out for court to finish it.
Don't assume courts are aware of situation you must insist they understand your concerns . Show them you are using both hands/arms & leaning in car away from nutjob who must be behind you & as you dont have forearms protruding from your arse, it's impossible to be " touching her ".
Poker face tell them , you thought she was arguing with the car door AGAIN, coz sadly it's happened before once or twice when she seems overwhelmed by life.
SMASH HER BRO. !
good luck too, sadly you will need it in spades !