NSW police search on mobile

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

leekwon

24 February 2018
Hi,
NSW police searched android mobile with warrant and found call recording apps. Is it an issue?
Does the police know how to enable google location history and can they access the google maps personal data?

sammy01

27 September 2015
Ok so based on your other thread... You don't seem to be taking this seriously. You are not to contact or be within 200 metres of the OP... So your questions about police knowing how to enable location history, suggests you're concerned that your phone could give you away...

Solution - follow the AVO stipulations to a tee... Consequences of breach AVO? even when no violence occurred? Jail is a possibility. See you've already been given a warning via the AVO - The courts are only gonna give so many warnings... How does magistrate look if he gives you 2 or 3 warnings THEN you go and seriously harm the OP... Do you think magistrate is gonna risk that? Nope me either.

leekwon

24 February 2018
Ok so based on your other thread... You don't seem to be taking this seriously. You are not to contact or be within 200 metres of the OP... So your questions about police knowing how to enable location history, suggests you're concerned that your phone could give you away...

Solution - follow the AVO stipulations to a tee... Consequences of breach AVO? even when no violence occurred? Jail is a possibility. See you've already been given a warning via the AVO - The courts are only gonna give so many warnings... How does magistrate look if he gives you 2 or 3 warnings THEN you go and seriously harm the OP... Do you think magistrate is gonna risk that? Nope me either.

Thanks for the reply. They already took me too correctional facility and kept me there for 8 hours when they alleged that i breached the AVO and i pleaded not guilty at court and they gave bail as there is no evidence. Infact i was travelling by train during that time and the person whom my wife's says i met during a certain time spoke to police and has denied speaking to me that day. My wife is mentally ill. What is the sentence in this case.

leekwon

24 February 2018

Just to add my wife has multiple mental illness (Bipolar Disorder and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)) but she looks normal and goes to work etc. Since we have kids i am trying to protect her getting caught into this criminal system. How can i justify to court that i am not fault its her illness which causing her to do this. I need to protect myself as well to take care of my kids and support them.