Hi, I am in a bit of dilemma with regards to my current situation with my agency who has assigned me to perform contractual work with a client. I am engaged as a contractor with the agency, and they have assigned me to a client with whom I have been working with for the last 2 years. I have recently found out that the agency is now in voluntary administration. The agency has relayed that they have every confidence of sorting the situation they are in, with a timeframe of one month to solve it and return the company's steer to the directors after getting the creditors to agree to their DOCA. In the meantime, my contract is up for renewal at the end of the month; and the client is keen on further renewing it. I am currently not keen on signing another conditional agreement based on the latest update, nor do I have confidence on what the future will hold for this agency. I am bound by their restraint of trade clause which states that they can enforce from up to 6 months depending on how the court fits the reasonable time frame is accorded. To boot, I am now reminded that I had to chase them up a couple months ago for failing to pay my super which was 8 months overdue. What are my rights in this case, and can I enlist another agency to go with without defaulting on the restraint clause within reasonable means?