VIC Can someone use someone elses Interlectual Property and Copyright then distribute it?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

J Sanderson

4 February 2018
Recently I created a Poster from my own photo's, the concept and final design, the only thing not mine was logos and asentence I was Told I had to add.

A lady (not the person I created this for) took it on herself to use a screen shot low quality image sent to multiple people with a comment like "check this out" and she edited it with a font I do not know or it's owners contract.
This font not only ugly and poorly placed, it was placed above the event name large and covered an image and logos of a charity and sponsor, now the text was already on the poster with another project organiser/sponsor but this was obscured with my name as a designer and copyright, allot of the information was hard to read and it was printed poorly and I was embarressedwhen people commented on how poor.
The Event organiser tole me he did not aprove of her printing or changing the poster and this lady is telling me that the event organiser is not the organiser.

I emailed asking for the removal of all posters and an appology, but she has not done this in over 1 week, some businesses did however remove them for the replacement with the legitimate poster. I don't know if i am allowed to remove the remaining ones either.

This lady is telling me i have a contract that I clearly don't and an organisation has an event, that after I have done work I don't have an ABN and can't be paid (my ABN is cancelled as I don't make enough, this is a hobby and I believe i did this for free).

This lady is speaking about me to other people, talking about my ABN status and I don't follow instructions, every instruction is clearly included on the poster I created, it is the line of work I would love to do in the future.
This lady told me lasyt year with less than 24 hours notice (in a public place as I was grabbing lunch and having a break) that I needed to have the poster done by tomorrow so she could have it printed, she can't get it printed after this, I told her it was not possible as I had a deadline to help with a friends fundraiser and i had no instructions of information to include.

Sorry this is long winded, there is allot going on and I have stayed away, just sent 1 email and tried to be polite and hoped they would just be removed and be done with it. I have no idea how to go about this and what to do, so I am really after knowing my rights and what can be done, thank you