TAS Is it possible to import HEMP extracts that contain CBD at levels of 90%+ and less than 0.03% THC?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Wallabymince

2 April 2020
Many websites are willing to import the normal oils/tinctures into the country regardless of what the law says much like tobacco sellers before the importation ban. However regarding the much more economical extracts they are often listed as CBD isolates and come in powder form are only available on websites like Alibaba. Can these be imported into the country under the assumption they aren't to be ingested or sold and contain no THC?

:cool:

D

DianaParr

I think it can be imported, but it depends on a country of destination. Any other thoughts?

RobiN0963

11 December 2020
As far as I know, there shouldn’t be any problems with CBD oils. Comparing to weed the CBD oil is almost innocent. A lot of people replace weed with CBD oil. I only know a few cases when someone managed to switch from CBD oil to smoking weed. I noticed that my close friend started to smoke weed during working hours. She said that joints help her to relax. I persuaded her to take a cannabis addiction test. After we’ve got the results, she confessed that she has some problems with weed. I decided that I have to support her if she wants to get rid of marijuana addiction.

Last edited: