I've been planning a home interior renovation and keep seeing white glossy laminates recommended for kitchens and wardrobes. I like the clean, modern look, but I'm also concerned about maintenance and durability.
From what I've learned, they reflect light really well, make smaller rooms feel brighter, and are easy to wipe clean, which seems ideal for daily use. They also pair nicely with wood and marble finishes.
Has anyone used white glossy laminates for modular furniture or kitchen cabinets? I'd love to hear your experience with scratches, fingerprints, and long-term performance.
From what I've learned, they reflect light really well, make smaller rooms feel brighter, and are easy to wipe clean, which seems ideal for daily use. They also pair nicely with wood and marble finishes.
Has anyone used white glossy laminates for modular furniture or kitchen cabinets? I'd love to hear your experience with scratches, fingerprints, and long-term performance.