WA Another fence and retaining wall question

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

googlr

20 February 2021
Sorry new here so be kind lol.
We built our home in the 90s and had our pool put in. years later the adjoining neighbours excavated their backyard to make it level. They dug down about 1.5 mtrs which we only became aware of when the new owners moved in and we were in their backyard and saw the height difference. recently the fence has collapsed in parts and our pool and equipment are moving towards the downward slope. We have had no luck with insurance as the lay of the land was changed and they wont cover us. The new neighbours said its not their problem as they did not do the landscaping the previous owners did. They say that their garden shed will stop the fence falling further over and also said they have lashed the 1 fence panel which they feel is sufficient. the other 9 panels are barely holding on. It has been 5 months since I contacted them about this and waited for a response I have asked that a retaining wall be put in but they refuse. I cant find any information for WA hoping someone here can put me in the right direction