Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
  1. J

    NSW Change Orders in Family Law Court

    My granddaughter was placed in my care in August 2013 by DoCS (Human Services). In May 2014, the Family Law Court (FLC) made final orders giving PR to the Department and residence with me. Since February 2014, the mother has left the abusive relationship she was in and relocated to be closer...
  2. D

    TAS Employment Law - NGO Worker but a Contractor for Government Body?

    Hi: I would like to know if, as a worker for an NGO, who is a contractor to a Government body? Am I considered under Employment Law to be a contractor, and am I? Or do I have the same protections offered by the disclosure principles of the act including protections, information and the offer of...