international police check

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
  1. T

    QLD Family Law - Ex-Wife Disappeared with Child - What to Do?

    I'm an American in CA, my ex is an Australian citizen in Australia. After divorcing her for an affair and attempting to cover it up with a false r**e, she cut me off from my six-year-old daughter. I have few financial resources since I'm a student and I feel helpless and cut off from my child...
  2. Magnetoid

    VIC International Police Check Required for 485 Visa?

    Hi guys, I'm an international (Srilankan) student and I will be completing my Bachelor's degree soon. I hope to apply for the 485 visa (Post-study work stream). I completed the first 2 years of my degree in Malaysia and I completed my 3rd and 4th year here in Australia. Regarding the character...