Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
No Wikipedia entry exists for this tag
  1. M

    NSW Plea with CDPP as self-represented?

    Is it possible to put forward a plea to the CDPP over a criminal charge relating to a Centrelink Debt. My teenage son has been very sick in intensive care for Bacterial Meningitisfor 5 weeks and is coming home tomorrow. I don't get much actual mail, my bills are electronic and my other son put...