Step 1 - Sign Up to LawAnswers.com.au
Please Sign Up.
Step 2 - Post Your Free Legal Question
- LawAnswers.com.au has forums for different popular legal topics. Please see ‘Forum Quick Links to Ask a Legal Question’ below and select the forum that best suits your question (e.g. Family Law Forum).
Hint: Use the Other/General Law Forum for questions where you are unsure of the best forum for your question.
- Select your State/Territory from the "Select State" drop-down menu.
- Enter a short title for your question in the "Question Title/Summary" text field (10 words or less).
- Enter your detailed question in the large text box.
- Optional - Enter tags to better categorise your question.
- Click the "Post Question" button to post your question.
- Your question should immediately post to LawAnswers.com.au and you will receive an email notification when other LawAnswers.com.au members reply to your question.
Forum Quick Links to Ask a Legal Question
Please Note: You must sign in/log in to access these links:
Other Useful Information
- To change your username to better protect your privacy, please click here.
- To change other account information, please click here.
- To add or update your forum signature, please click here.
- All LawAnswers.com.au members must respect the Community Guidelines. You can review the Community Guidelines here.
Please use the Contact Form if you require any technical support to use LawAnswers.com.au.
We'd love to learn about your experience with LawAnswers.com.au and any ideas that you may have to improve the LawAnswers.com.au community. Please share your feedback in the Pool Room Forum.