Family law help

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Shamus

15 June 2023
I am in a stale mate with my ex. She doesn’t want to reach an agreement, and we failed 4 different mediators.
There’s not much to negotiate, only some joint saving acc she froze after separation, and custody of 2 children.
I think of taking her to court, but with minimal expanses. She does not have the money for a prestige lawyer as well.
I will need some help from a young family lawyer/ motivated law student that wants to give some advice.
willing to pay to the right person.

If you have the knowledge, please contact
Regards
Shamus

Dubyappli

2 May 2024
Dealing with a stubborn ex can be a real headache, especially when it comes to sorting out finances and custody. Taking her to court might be the next step, but you don't wanna break the bank doing it.

Dubyappli

2 May 2024
Dealing with a stubborn ex can be a real headache, especially when it comes to sorting out finances and custody. Taking her to court might be the next step, but you don't wanna break the bank doing it.
Consider reaching out to a young family lawyer or even a motivated law student who's hungry to prove themselves. They might offer more affordable rates while still providing solid advice and representation.
If you're still on the hunt for guidance, Family Attorney Oceanside could be a solid resource. They might not specialize in budget-friendly options, but they could offer some tips or referrals to help you out.