QLD Can I get a negative notice blue card over a DVO application that was withdrawn?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cat2024

30 April 2024
Hi, I’m on day 22 waiting for a blue card in qld. It is held up as they are assessing me due to a DVO that was filed on me in 2015 by my ex husband. It was a vexatious complaint and the allegations were made by his former partner and were really outlandish and bizarre such as claiming I was psychotic and threatening violence and they also listed her child as needing protection from me.
I got legal aid at the time due to their being a well established history of DV and harassment from my ex husband. It was I believe in retaliation for a child support decision in which his claim of being a house husband and not working at his partners business was dismissed. I had payslips that proved I was at work for 99% of the allegations and it was withdrawn by the applicant as he realised I had not done those things that his then partner told him.
I did provide this information to them. The Yellow card team approved my application in 2.5 weeks.
I have called weekly, offered to send through the court document etc but just got told it’s processing, this week I was put through to the intake team and forwarded them the the court document that says it was withdrawn and no conviction recorded. They said they will escalate it. I also sent the document a week ago too but it hasn’t been forwarded to the legal team and it sounds like there is no data sharing between the blue and yellow card departments.
I’m getting worried as I really don’t want to explain this to my employer, it was a very distressing time for me and I feel like I’m having to relive it and prove myself to be a good person when I was the one who was being harassed for years by my ex and his former partner.
Is it likely that I could get a negative notice over this? I will lose my job if I don’t get this card in the 28 day timeframe. I’m a single mum and this will cause me hardship if I can not work in the disability field as well as embarrassment.
I have had 18 years experience working in healthcare and no complaints.
Many Thanks