NSW Wrong info on our dad's Death Certificate, his whole case is a shambles

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Nga

6 December 2019
I have just received my father's death certificate, and I the daughter am from New Zealand is not happy with the informants incorrect details given. My dad has live in Sydney for 32yrs, he met the informant years ago which was my dads ex partner they ended up being friends and she became a border using dads home as a halfway house. When he discovered he had cancer she moved back in I thought for his care, but she wasn't caring for him.
She didn't include my mother and father's marriage details in the marital status. But she did put herself down as dads partner. She wasn't in a relationship with my father she's was and still is currently in a relationship with another man. Can I get her removed or at least partner removed and replace with friend.
There is a will involved, and she reckons dad left her everything. She also said she had the P.O.A I found out she wasn't. Her and the solicitor I assume it's her solicitor have both denied us the view of our father's will, they both organized a meeting together at the hospital 2wks before his death and hours after his death. My father did not die of cancer, he died with lack of medical care which caused him to die of inappropriate treatment for pulmonary aspiration. On her own request she chose the medical team to treat my dad with morphine when his health wasn't declining, I said it's not morphine he needs antibiotics but no antibiotics was given. I know for a fact if he had the right treatment he would of lived another 4 more years, then he would of been able to return back home, to continue proper treatment but unfortunately he didn't. I've been denied his medical records and I really need it, because other wrong medical treatments caused him to have pulmonary aspiration.
She has applied for intended application for probate, and no probate has been granted as of yet. Basically our father was easily manipulated, and controlled by this woman. We have accepted that he may have been her sugar daddy, and bank when she was in need. This whole case of my dad's death is a mess, I need help on what I can do, and how can I make a claim against any of this, not purely for myself but for my siblings and his grandchildren as well. Thanking you kindly I look forward to your help.

Nga

6 December 2019
Hi Val, tysm. So far I have two lawyers investigating in two different cases for my dad. One for wrongful death and for family provision. I have sent another application for correct and entry to the BDM nsw. The lawyer I have for contesting the will has sent me the will, he's currently on leave and also the informant's solicitor.
The will that was sent, from her solicitor to my lawyer. The will was made 5 days after his admission to hospital. Something shifty going on here, so I was right even though I was in New Zealand still monitoring the report feed back that I was given. The solicitor and informant had made this will specifically for her only. She had listed herself (the informant) as the executor and there on her children not my dad's are to gain from his estate in the schedules she made. By that time dad would of just finished chemo, and recovering from op and contracted pneumonia then she chose morphine not antibiotics. I had a good read of the revoked will she made. The signatures from the testor that is meant to be dad's are not matching any that are on will. Now I know my dad's signature very well. The signature are showing signs of incompetence and it's not his letters supporting his name at all. I have informed her acquaintances that dad's signatures look pretty much forged, and that I'm about to request a signature examiner to analyze. But I'm very adamant dad's signature is possibly forged, and I don't want this to end up as a criminal case. The dates the solicitor certified the will was 2 days after his death and I was in Sydney then I wondered where she had got to that day my gosh. I was just upset I didn't get to see my father. But there was one witness on this revoked will she made and I assume this is a nurse at the hospital so I'm about to question that one nurse she may be up in these forums concerned about her actions of what she has just witnessed for who knows. But the amount of time for the informant to get signatures from my dad took her one month, and 2 days after his death her solicitor certified it. The informant hasn't filed for probate as of yet, as she is very scared of me investigating her every motives and I have warned her acquaintances to inform her that I don't think her revoked will be granted for probate. She hasn't got my father's original will and she has not filed for summons as of yet. She is very afraid.