VIC Visa fraud & false family violence claim

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
Hello to everyone,

I'm emotionally struggling about my nightmares since I married (now we separated) a divorced foreigner with a kid on a 457 Visa.
I'm aware that I'm not allowed to disclose details also because there is an interim intervention order in course.

The complaint is totally false and fabricated, the "protected" person went to Police and made up stories in order to stay in Australia then Police just forwarded the papers to the Court without investigating, that is so so stupid!
With the Police report that person can send it to the Immigration Department and get a free stay in Australia, I know what I'm talking about.

What will happen to the complainant once the Judge decides (hopefully) that the claims are false?
Are there any penalties, compensation, can I fight back?
How can I tell the Immigration to kick this fraudulent scammer back overseas?

Could anyone please give me advises?

sammy01

27 September 2015
No compensation.
My thoughts - accept the avo without admission and wait 12 months and file for divorce. So what if the person manages to stay in Australia? Just work on getting your own life back in order and while this isn't legal advice.... I reckon you're better off to get as far away from this person both emotionally and financially and the best way to do that is to have nothing to do with them - don't waste your energy on compensation or trying to get the person deported. Just work on getting your own mental health back in order

457Visafraud

16 April 2017
No compensation.
My thoughts - accept the avo without admission and wait 12 months and file for divorce. So what if the person manages to stay in Australia? Just work on getting your own life back in order and while this isn't legal advice.... I reckon you're better off to get as far away from this person both emotionally and financially and the best way to do that is to have nothing to do with them - don't waste your energy on compensation or trying to get the person deported. Just work on getting your own mental health back in order
Thanks for support.
The Visa fraudster already got a free temporary stay in Australia (not sure if 1 or 2 years) by lodging the false Family Violence claim to the Police which was forwarded to the Immigration Department..
I agree that my mind should keep away from this devil person but in legal terms isn't possible because I'm still married and I know that this devil is ready to do anything thanks to the biased and discriminatory Family Protection Act..
And accepting the AVO without admission sounds like I'm still "suspected" of being a pedophile, for harassment, bullying and stalking, I believe this background will have a negative impact once I'll lodge a divorce application.

Are you confident and clear about accepting the claims without admission? I do work with children and I frequently need a clearance check from Police so accepting without admission is still not the right option.
Also since this devil is ready to do anything to stay in Australia by looking at the false claims, after I get an AVO I could be criminally charged by Police for more false claims!