NSW URGENT Solicitor Recommendation

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

DadLovesYouMate

27 August 2017
Hi all, I would first like to say what a wonderful resource this site is and thank you to everyone who has provided their experience in family law to date this resource has been invaluable for me.

The reason for my post is that I require an urgent recommendation for a solicitor to represent myself in an upcoming hearing of a family law matter. I'm hoping someone may be able to provide a recommendation to a solicitor whom is aggressive in their approach by which I mean will not allow the mothers solicitor as she has to date dictate these proceedings and make false and unfounded alligations. I have already had 2 solicitors who have just been walked all over and I'm looking for someone that can run this hearing and won't take the rubbish from the Mother's solicitor.

I I'm also wondering if there is anyone who has self represented in the past and would be willing to make contact with me and assist me with preparation should I have to self represent. I'm located in New South Wales and would be willing to travel to make contact with anyone who is able to provide assistance.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.