VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cheathtossbag

15 March 2019
Keith Urban on 60 minutes tonight. Surprisingly he didn't mention the influence that Craig Heath had had on his life. Craig - when you read this, know that you are soooo plastic and a total scumbag.
Moneystolen.. You are not stupid, Craig is just a c**t.

Gilbert Grove

30 January 2018
My wife and I are completely devastated. We have been almost 2 years chasing our investment from Craig and Catherine. After reading 21 pages on this feed, we have discovered that the exact same thing has happened to us. Wow, why is this pathological liar not in Jail yet? As long as he is free, he will keep preying on other unsuspecting, hard working people. I can not believe we fell for it. How stupid am I!!!!!!!!!
Moneystolen - rest assured you are not stupid. This is what Craig Heath and Catherine Webster do and they have made an art form of taking other people's money by using lies and deception. If you haven't done so already, make contact with Packenham Police and lodge a Statement about your experience.

Craig Heath will continue feeding you stories about a "settlement that's happening next month that will get you paid" and that "if you go to the Police or talk about me publicly you won't get your money back..." He's probably already sent you numerous settlement agreements over the last 2 years and not honoured any of them. He's also probably threatened you with legal action if you say or write anything about him and Catherine. Rest assured, he's made all of these threats against other people but it does not matter, he can't sue you for telling the truth.

Unfortunately you will not get your money back from Craig Heath or Catherine Webster or any of their sham companies, no matter what promises they make you. What you can do though, is try to help make sure that your experience doesn't happen to anyone else. And the best way to do that is to report your experience to the Police and tell people what happened.

What happened to you and your wife? What "investment" did Craig and Catherine pull you in to?

rippedofftoo

16 December 2020
I have documents and will be taking them to the Police as I have already spoken to the Detective who is investigating. Craig is also following this thread so please be aware.

Jade Rose

19 August 2018
I have documents and will be taking them to the Police as I have already spoken to the Detective who is investigating. Craig is also following this thread so please be aware.
We all know that Craig Heath follows this thread, but none of us care anymore. It's important that people hear the truth about him and Catherine - if it saves 1 person or 1 family from suffering financially and emotionally then it will be worth it.