VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

rippedofftoo

16 December 2020
Hi Rippedofftoo

Craig Heath and Catherine Webster did the same to me but $200k, single mum with a child on the autism spectrum. Craig knew this but still took my money. There are no words to describe these people.
I am so sorry to read this..... I know how destroying it is. Tried to send contact but rejected.

Jade Rose

19 August 2018
I have been through the same. Single mum and down $150K. I am aware of the case with Pakenham Police. Does anyone know if I can still go in to give evidence?
Hi there, make contact with Detective Jason Fritzlaff from the Pakenham Police - he's the best person to speak to and provide the evidence you have.

One of Craig Heath's more recent business ventures is under a company called Cambridge Capital. I've seen Craig's Cambridge Capital e-mail address and the document he's been circulating promoting the company's expertise (if you can believe that!) He promotes a whole heap of past projects like "Atlantis in Murrumbeena" and "Metropol in Carnegie" that Cambridge Capital has had nothing to do with. It's a total sham.

Some of these sites were either repossessed or Craig Heath was forced to sell them leading up to the period where his previous Heathcorp Property Group company was placed in to liquidation. So Craig Heath (now Bankrupt), Cambridge Capital, Heathcorp Property Group (placed in to liquidation) or any of the other companies that Craig Heath has been involved with like Makeland Homes or Icon Property Group (also placed in to liquidation) have had nothing to do with the development of these sites.

The most interesting reading about Cambridge Capital was the "Contacts" for the organisation - a rather high profile person in the music and entertainment industry is listed as the Director of the organisation. Can anyone guess who it is???

Thelma 55

4 December 2018
Hi there, make contact with Detective Jason Fritzlaff from the Pakenham Police - he's the best person to speak to and provide the evidence you have.

One of Craig Heath's more recent business ventures is under a company called Cambridge Capital. I've seen Craig's Cambridge Capital e-mail address and the document he's been circulating promoting the company's expertise (if you can believe that!) He promotes a whole heap of past projects like "Atlantis in Murrumbeena" and "Metropol in Carnegie" that Cambridge Capital has had nothing to do with. It's a total sham.

Some of these sites were either repossessed or Craig Heath was forced to sell them leading up to the period where his previous Heathcorp Property Group company was placed in to liquidation. So Craig Heath (now Bankrupt), Cambridge Capital, Heathcorp Property Group (placed in to liquidation) or any of the other companies that Craig Heath has been involved with like Makeland Homes or Icon Property Group (also placed in to liquidation) have had nothing to do with the development of these sites.

The most interesting reading about Cambridge Capital was the "Contacts" for the organisation - a rather high profile person in the music and entertainment industry is listed as the Director of the organisation. Can anyone guess who it is???
Let me guess ...... are the initials [Moderated - Personal information]?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thelma 55

4 December 2018
Let me guess ...... are the initials [Moderated - Personal information]?
I just viewed the contacts and I guess it’s time we all gave [Moderated - Personal information] a call. Maybe some advertising in the news with this high profile director might help their new business Cambridge Capital get the coverage it requires to really get them some valuable exposure.
Watch this space!!

Bonbon1

17 August 2018
I just viewed the contacts and I guess it’s time we all gave [Moderated - Personal information] a call. Maybe some advertising in the news with this high profile director might help their new business Cambridge Capital get the coverage it requires to really get them some valuable exposure.
Watch this space!!
A current affair seem to be a bit light on stories they would loved this one. A saddo wannabe singer who plows all the money he swindles trying to get his pathetic career off the ground. And lists [Moderated - Personal information] and [Moderated - Personal information] as associates. Wonder if they would be happy knowing they are being associated with this piece of scum Craig heath and his just as bad piece of pondscum wife Catherine Webster. At least if there was some TV coverage it might stop others being swindled whilst the police build there case against him. He is a slimy turd who truly deserves his day in court. Here is hoping that him and his family are sleeping in a tent this Christmas and 2021 will be the year of their undoing

Gilbert Grove

30 January 2018
Craig Heath and co have just been evicted from yet another home... this time it was the property they were living in on Darling Rd, East Malvern and it happened on Christmas Eve! Same old story, Craig Heath stopped paying rent and couldn't perform on the deal he signed up to so once again he's been evicted from yet another home. I'm losing count on how many times this has happened to this family, it's becoming ridiculous.

Numerous development sites repossessed and sold. Craig Heath and Catherine Webster's home (which was owned by Heathcorp) in Gilbert Grove, Carnegie repossessed and sold. Graham Heath's property in Truganini Rd, Carnegie repossessed and sold. Craig Heath's investment property in Truganini Rd, Carnegie repossessed and sold. Craig Heath, Catherine Webster and Graham Heath evicted from their rental property in Albert St, Malvern East and now another rental property eviction from Darling Rd, Malvern East. And of course, who could forget the best - Craig Heath's flash Audi car being repossessed and put on the back of a tow truck whilst he sat in Left Field cafe in Carnegie! I can't wait to hear what happens next...

Moneystolen

6 January 2021
My wife and I are completely devastated. We have been almost 2 years chasing our investment from Craig and Catherine. After reading 21 pages on this feed, we have discovered that the exact same thing has happened to us. Wow, why is this pathological liar not in Jail yet? As long as he is free, he will keep preying on other unsuspecting, hard working people. I can not believe we fell for it. How stupid am I!!!!!!!!!