VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Cheathtossbag

15 March 2019
Clearly you're upset and have decided I'm your antagonist. I'm not here to put anyone down or to argue with you. I am here to assist people to follow the 'rules' and see no difference between the rules of this site and society in general.

Please note that I'm not saying not to post, just be mindful of the rules as a courtesy to your host. Unlike your suggestion, I'm not saying you need to go elsewhere - merely pointing out that you agreed to abide by a set of rules when you joined.

Further, I pay for the pleasure of being verified to post on this site. I have a stake in ensuring its continued viability, operation and reputation. So, yes, people breaking the rules does have something to do with me.

Gees they are getting stuck into you here Rob.. How dare you merely point out the rules of the forum and provide comment that they may create a further issue to themselves by not following the rules.
If they buy the ticket and they know what they are getting in for, I say let them crash.

BTW everyone else.. When is Craigie boy going down? Dragging on.. It's probably Rob's fault for puttin' in his 2 cents worth

Jade Rose

19 August 2018
Gees they are getting stuck into you here Rob.. How dare you merely point out the rules of the forum and provide comment that they may create a further issue to themselves by not following the rules.
If they buy the ticket and they know what they are getting in for, I say let them crash.

BTW everyone else.. When is Craigie boy going down? Dragging on.. It's probably Rob's fault for puttin' in his 2 cents worth
There was an article today in the Sunday Herald Sun about Craig Heath and all of these allegations against him. There’s a copy on-line also in case anyone wants to read it. Bankruptcy proceedings are still on-going against Catherine Webster in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia so the saga continues...

Gilbert Grove

30 January 2018
There was an article today in the Sunday Herald Sun about Craig Heath and all of these allegations against him. There’s a copy on-line also in case anyone wants to read it. Bankruptcy proceedings are still on-going against Catherine Webster in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia so the saga continues...
Craig and Graham Heath were evicted from the East Malvern rental property they’ve been living in last week. The owner of the property went through VCAT and then a Warrant was issued - the Police turned up with the owner of the East Malvern home and evicted Craig and Graham Heath on Thursday 5 March. Catherine Webster wasn’t in the house when the Police executed the Warrant on 5 March. So anyone trying to recover any money from Craig Heath, Graham Heath or Catherine Webster... you won’t find them at their previous East Malvern address any longer!

Pippa

4 December 2018
Craig and Graham Heath were evicted from the East Malvern rental property they’ve been living in last week. The owner of the property went through VCAT and then a Warrant was issued - the Police turned up with the owner of the East Malvern home and evicted Craig and Graham Heath on Thursday 5 March. Catherine Webster wasn’t in the house when the Police executed the Warrant on 5 March. So anyone trying to recover any money from Craig Heath, Graham Heath or Catherine Webster... you won’t find them at their previous East Malvern address any longer!
Sweet Sweet Karma! She’s a b***h and she is starting to bite 😁.
Only wish I could have been there to watch it all unfold.

Reactions: Johnny cage

Johnny cage

12 June 2019
Sweet Sweet Karma! She’s a b***h and she is starting to bite 😁.
Only wish I could have been there to watch it all unfold.
Hahaha.. what a way to live life. 😁Absolute dropkicks. But Karma would be seeing all 3 of slowly die in a prison cell. This is the very least they deserve.

Attachments

Jade Rose

19 August 2018
Wow - so Craig Heath, Graham Heath and Catherine Webster have now been evicted from yet another home. Graham Heath's home was repossessed and sold in Truganini Rd, Carnegie. Craig Heath's investment property in Truganini Rd, Carnegie was also repossessed and sold. Catherine Webster and Craig Heath had their place of residence in Gilbert Grove, Carnegie repossessed and sold. Craig Heath's Audi car was repossessed whilst he sat inside a cafe in Carnegie... and now there has been another eviction from this East Malvern home. The list seems to be never ending with these people.

MAR

14 January 2018
Sweet sweet karma!! I enjoy the thought that they all have no home to live in. Craig Heath and Catherine Webster have never had a concern for anybody's welfare other than their own - and now its all catching up with them, and this is just the start of their ride. What does it feel like Craig to be on the recieving end finally.

Gee I hope they are not living on the streets of City of Stonnington with the Covid-19 virus rampant in that part of the world - best select a cleaner suburbs streets!!

Johnny cage

12 June 2019
Catherine Webster and Craig heath are unbelievable. Catherine has just contacted my father in law yet again, after they already conned him of his home , inter Alia, for approx $700 000 >.
Apparently the bulls**t storey is that she is in Geelong and not speaking to Craig , and that she wants to buy his house. 🤣 Jesus, the crap these people spin. I wish the coronavirus would target scum like this, wouldn’t the wold be a better place. Craig & Catherine, I know your read this site. There is a restraining order coming your way as we’ve contacted our solicitors and the police. Contact him again and they’re will be further consequences. So I’ll say it again. DO NOT CONTACT him again!