VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Jade Rose

19 August 2018
Hi guys, I have just gone through this thread and am in the same position as all of you. I have tried to get their address to start proceedings against them but had their old address in Carnegie... I noticed that some of you guys know their new address in Malvern East but the site has redacted it... is there any way someone could please send me their address? Thank you in advance.
Hi Louise, have Craig Heath, Graham Heath and Catherine Webster (or one of their companies) taken money from you also?

Pippa

4 December 2018
If anybody would like to join our dealings against Craig Heath, Catherine Webster and Graham Heath please contact us on the below website.
This group of scammers will be dealt with through the VP.
[Redacted by Moderator - Breach of Community Guidelines]

Lawanswers I request that this email be kept public for others who have been scammed by the above criminals to come forward to join our class action.

Last edited by a moderator:

louise1619

16 August 2019
Hi everyone, I have been trying to get in contact with Craig Heath, does anyone happen to know his email address? I'm sure it has been posted but redacted by the site.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawTap Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
I'm sure it has been posted but redacted by the site
Could you all perhaps take the hint that posting such information is a breach of the terms of use of this site? If this information is repeatedly removed by the site's moderators that should tell you something. To continue to post/ask for this information is out of order.

We're all guests on this site, and we all agreed to post according to the rules. Flagrantly breaching those rules isn't just breaking your agreement, it can potentially open up the site's operators to being in the firing line should something untoward happen with that information - this is regardless of whether the accusation has legal merit or not; it still takes time, effort and money to deal with.

Of course it's none of my business - I don't own or run the site, nor am I a representative for those entities. Just consider that I'm perhaps more overtly pointing out the sentiment for some who have difficulty in picking up the social cues.

Vendor

2 January 2019
Hello All.
C’s solicitors have commenced bankruptcy proceedings against her. The case has been adjourned until next week.
Several parties appeared yesterday as supporting creditors with debts of around $800,000 and will take over the bankruptcy case if she pays out her solicitors debt before next thursday.

Details can be seen at.
comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/MLG1591/2019/actions

Anyone can come along and join in provided you first register at the Federal court and file a notice of appearance which does not cost anything.

The case was adjourned after she first said that the solicitors debt had been paid that morning and guess what, the case was stood down for a couple of hours and there was NO payment. Ha ha surprise ??? No way

She was then contacted by her solicitor ( the ones who are bankrupting her ) and it was reported back to the court that she was emotional and distressed - anyone else know that feeling ????

So, the new hearing is 11.am next thursday and it would be great to see others with her debt turn up at court. She of course never turns up.
If her debt to the solicitors around $30,000 plus, is not paid by then, the Registrar indicated that he will bankrupt her.

Vendor

Pippa

4 December 2018
Could you all perhaps take the hint that posting such information is a breach of the terms of use of this site? If this information is repeatedly removed by the site's moderators that should tell you something. To continue to post/ask for this information is out of order.

We're all guests on this site, and we all agreed to post according to the rules. Flagrantly breaching those rules isn't just breaking your agreement, it can potentially open up the site's operators to being in the firing line should something untoward happen with that information - this is regardless of whether the accusation has legal merit or not; it still takes time, effort and money to deal with.

Of course it's none of my business - I don't own or run the site, nor am I a representative for those entities. Just consider that I'm perhaps more overtly pointing out the sentiment for some who have difficulty in picking up the social cues.
We don’t have any difficulty with ‘social cues’ as you state. If you had any idea of what these people do to innocent people maybe you may have a different opinion.
Infact I’m wondering if they have hired you to speak for them here?
Be careful.....you won’t get paid!

Pippa

4 December 2018
Hello All.
C’s solicitors have commenced bankruptcy proceedings against her. The case has been adjourned until next week.
Several parties appeared yesterday as supporting creditors with debts of around $800,000 and will take over the bankruptcy case if she pays out her solicitors debt before next thursday.

Details can be seen at.
comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/MLG1591/2019/actions

Anyone can come along and join in provided you first register at the Federal court and file a notice of appearance which does not cost anything.

The case was adjourned after she first said that the solicitors debt had been paid that morning and guess what, the case was stood down for a couple of hours and there was NO payment. Ha ha surprise ??? No way

She was then contacted by her solicitor ( the ones who are bankrupting her ) and it was reported back to the court that she was emotional and distressed - anyone else know that feeling ????

So, the new hearing is 11.am next thursday and it would be great to see others with her debt turn up at court. She of course never turns up.
If her debt to the solicitors around $30,000 plus, is not paid by then, the Registrar indicated that he will bankrupt her.

Vendor
I will be joining next Thursday.
As you say, bankruptcy is definitely the outcome for her now no matter which way she turns.
Next week we should have both of them in the position of bankruptcy.
Looking forward to Thursday.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawTap Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
We don’t have any difficulty with ‘social cues’ as you state. If you had any idea of what these people do to innocent people maybe you may have a different opinion.
Infact I’m wondering if they have hired you to speak for them here?
Be careful.....you won’t get paid!
Well, let me set your mind at ease: I have no connection whatsoever to any of these people. And I don’t represent, nor am I engaged on behalf of, them or any of their associated entities.

Secondly, I have a fair bit of an idea of “what these people do to innocent people”, both professionally and (through family members in similar circumstances) personally.

My point is - and thank you for at least confirming you know the conduct contravenes the site’s rules, as I had originally given the benefit of the doubt - it’s rude to use someone’s forum to spread your message in a way which the forum provider has asked you not to do; and repeatedly despite the offending behaviour being removed.

There are solid reasons why this type of behaviour is not allowed. If there were no repercussions, then post away with whatever you want. But we don’t live in that world. It’s simple: respect the rules or don’t post. It has nothing to do with the subject matter.

And for the sake of clarity - I hope they get everything coming to them.

Pippa

4 December 2018
Well, let me set your mind at ease: I have no connection whatsoever to any of these people. And I don’t represent, nor am I engaged on behalf of, them or any of their associated entities.

Secondly, I have a fair bit of an idea of “what these people do to innocent people”, both professionally and (through family members in similar circumstances) personally.

My point is - and thank you for at least confirming you know the conduct contravenes the site’s rules, as I had originally given the benefit of the doubt - it’s rude to use someone’s forum to spread your message in a way which the forum provider has asked you not to do; and repeatedly despite the offending behaviour being removed.

There are solid reasons why this type of behaviour is not allowed. If there were no repercussions, then post away with whatever you want. But we don’t live in that world. It’s simple: respect the rules or don’t post. It has nothing to do with the subject matter.

And for the sake of clarity - I hope they get everything coming to them.
Thanks Rob
Clearly your not too busy to have time to put people down here on a topic that has nothing to do with you and that has almost broken the people posting - you have no idea what each of us has or is going through.
If the moderator has something to say THEY will do so ...... your comments should be raised with them.
So go and troll somewhere else.....not here.

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawTap Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
Clearly you're upset and have decided I'm your antagonist. I'm not here to put anyone down or to argue with you. I am here to assist people to follow the 'rules' and see no difference between the rules of this site and society in general.

Please note that I'm not saying not to post, just be mindful of the rules as a courtesy to your host. Unlike your suggestion, I'm not saying you need to go elsewhere - merely pointing out that you agreed to abide by a set of rules when you joined.

Further, I pay for the pleasure of being verified to post on this site. I have a stake in ensuring its continued viability, operation and reputation. So, yes, people breaking the rules does have something to do with me.