VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Discussion in 'Property Law Forum' started by Annabelle1002, 31 August 2015.

1. Clive Young

Clive Young Member

@mac.com

2. Jade Rose

Jade Rose Active Member

Hi Clive, you and your lawyer won't have any problems finding Craig Heath as there are people who can help you. You should also lodge a statement with the Police about any threats that Craig Heath has made against you, this is one of the pathetic ways that Craig Heath tries to stop people from talking about him and taking action against him and his partner Catherine Webster.

3. MAR

MAR Active Member

Clive,
    Sorry to hear this has happened to you also, as you can see there are a huge group of us, he masquerades as a friend then his true colours show through.
    Ive contacted Glenn Wheatley in the past as Craig Heath acts like he manages him, GW’s response was not positive of Craig ...... my advice is to give a statement to the police.

4. Pippa

Pippa Well-Known Member

Well Craig Heath, Graham Heath and Catherine Webster, how low you all are, especially threatening violence Craig for someone trying to get their money back, how very pathetic you are! Craig has also threatened others Clive, but the thing is it’s empty threats as the cops know who will be responsible. Yet again Craig Heath is behaving like a stand over man!
    Craig has also taken a break it seems from his social media.....things getting a bit hot for you now Craig?? Been told to stay off the social media?
    Clive we can share home address, contact number with you for Craig and Catherine, not that the phone number will be of use as he is to piss weak to answer.
    We will email you this information.
    Also Law Answers, if we put our own email addresses on here for sharing of vital information in taking this family of criminals down, could you please leave it up.

The most important thing we all can do is continue to give Pakenham Police your statements.
    Thank you and let’s keep joining up to take down this family!
    It’s just time now.

5. Clive Young

Clive Young Member

Hi Pippa
    I have been able to source Craig, Graham and Catherine's address via this site and have been over to the address to confirm they still reside there. I will be contacting the particular police officer in this case at Pakenham Police next Monday to make a statement, when the officer returns from leave. I am truly shocked at the extent of the behaviour and by how many people are reaching out to me with horror stories of lies and deception.

6. Pippa

Pippa Well-Known Member

That is fantastic to hear that we all still have a current address.
    Please let your music industry connections know of the real Craig Heath and if they have any doubts direct them here.
    Surely the music industry does not want to be tarnished by dealing with a criminal such as Craig Heath.
    It’s time we get to destroy his life dreams!

7. timesup123

timesup123 Active Member

I have Craig Heath mobile number if anyone wants it?

8. timesup123

timesup123 Active Member

Craigs sister Cheryl has a business down in Parkdale.

9. Pippa

Pippa Well-Known Member

Hi Timesup123,
    That would be great if you could confirm Craig Heath’s mobile number.
    What would also be ideal is if we could get Catherine Webster’s mobile number.
    Yes, I understand Craig Heath’s sister has a business in Parkdale, but I don’t believe at this stage she is involved.
    Thanks
    P

timesup123 likes this.
  10. timesup123

timesup123 Active Member

[Redacted by Moderator - Breach of Community Guidelines]

Do you worst!

#160 timesup123, 15 July 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: 17 July 2019 at 3:15 PM