VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Discussion in 'Property Law Forum' started by Annabelle1002, 31 August 2015.

1. Pippa

Pippa Active Member

Craig Heath’s ego is hilarious, the house in East Malvern is rented at $2300 pw that is paid for by everyone he has defrauded money from over his pipe dream development companies.
    His partner, Catherine Webster is of the same deranged personality, and is the facilitator for the criminal activity to continue.
    Craig is looking more and more like a North Korean dictator with that f$&ked up hair style and all of the weight around his face and neck.....the hair dye is hilarious! But I guess there is not much to do each day when you have been bankrupted until 2025!
    Looking forward to Catherine being prosecuted.
    Craig must have his entire family living in the house considering his mother had her house repossessed and his father had his house repossessed......what an awesome son to have, they must be so proud!
    It’s like a modern day Partridge family.....3 generations under the one roof!
    When this goes public he won’t have such a big ego !!
    #fucku

2. Vendor

Vendor Active Member

He turned up at my premises one day proudly showing off the Audi he was driving, telling me that they were people of substance ha ha ha.
    I gather the Audi was repo’d

3. Pippa

Pippa Active Member

Hi Vendor,
    The story to his original Audi is hilarious.
    As I recall he was advising the repo company that he had no idea where it was. But Craig Heath has too many enemies now and as Craig Heath went in for lunch one day to one of his local Carnegie cafes (remember he is bankrupt) where within minutes the repo truck turned up and popped the Audi on a truck right in front of the cafe Craig was in.
    He is such a coward he just sat there and watched it be towed and HAD TO WALK HOME
    The current Audi that I gave no doubt we are all paying for as part of his criminal activity will also have the same fate soon. As will any other car he touts around as owning.
    Ahhhh the net around Craig and his activity tightens......it’s all beginning to catch up with them now!

4. Vendor

Vendor Active Member

Well he is still annoying me with promises of this and that but nothing ever eventuates.
    Having NO money appears to be his problem
    I pretty much ignore his promises as they always change from day to day and i dont expect him to ever come good.
    The greatest indicator for future performance is past performance !!!!!!
    Having time on my hands now I can pursue the debt owed to me

5. Vendor

Vendor Active Member

I have never met anyone who can lie as well as he can.
    I reckon he actually believes himself
    I have re listed my property with another Agent and they have totally lost the partial deposit they paid last year
    As the market has cooled slightly, i will probably sell for less and that will be added to the amount for which i sue her as her name was on the contract
    He said recently that she had been away and he was unsure as to when she was back. Doesn’t sound like harmony in the Partridge family household
    Maybe the wheels are falling off their scam machine

6. Vendor

Vendor Active Member

After not hearing from him for many weeks, i was hopeful that he had suffered a slow and painful death, however he is back at me again trying to get my property at a cut rate with a promise ( yes a promise ) of balance of funds later, and he wants the title before final payment. I think his only attribute is optimism, along with telling and believing his own lies I suppose.

Anyway, he go to hell, i have some of his money and he will not get anything for it.

The sooner the (un)happy little partridge family breaks up the better

I have certainly never met such an arse wipe as him before.
    Everyone on this forum can feel better about themselves than he and she could ever do regarding thier own sad little lives, hiding and running all the time,.... what a way to live ones life !!!!!!!

7. Pippa

Pippa Active Member

Vendor,
    How fortunate you are to have some of Craig Heath and Catherine Webster’s cash.
    Have you done a drive by of the rental (@$10k per month) as yet?
    Or are they on the run again?

Good will always prevail, The Partridge family will have their day with Karma soon. What goes around comes around.

Looking forward to the bankrupting of Catherine. If you need anything regarding details of her or her pathetic North Korean impersonator Craig Heath (just have a look at his fb feed he seriously looks like Kim Jong Un) let us know, we are all here to help.

8. Johnny cage

Johnny cage Member

This s***bag deceived my father in law to put a caveat on his house and become guarantor for a loan of
    $700 000 and never made or intended to make one repayment. Of course the financier called in the debt and has a warrant to repossess his house. He’s almost 70, has heart issues and emphysema and looks like he will be homeless in the next fortnight. We are in the process of initiating criminal and civil proceedings for deception/fraud and trading whilst insolvent against Craig and Catherine, but any further information about these 2 would really help. Karma will strike these 2 pieces of dirt very soon.

9. Gilbert Grove

Gilbert Grove Active Member

I feel for your father in law Johnny, the bankrupt Craig Heath will do anything he can to get his hands on your money. We can give you all the information and background you need of what has happened over the last 5 years. If you can send me an e-mail address, I’ll reach out and make contact with you.

10. Pippa

Pippa Active Member

I feel for your entire family and the stress this must be putting on you all.
    PLEASE reach out to Gilbert Grove.

We have plenty to fill you in on.

Take care for now.