VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Discussion in 'Property Law Forum' started by Annabelle1002, 31 August 2015.

1. Pippa

Pippa Member

I would just like to thank the large group of people that have come forward and delivered statements and evidence to the Victorian Police on their dealings with Craig Heath and Catherine Webster.
    To those that are yet to come forward I strongly encourage you to make contact with the Pakenham Police Station and join the rest of us that are moving forward with criminal and fraud proceedings.
    Justice will prevail in the near future against these two fraudulent people.

2. Victoria01

Victoria01 Well-Known Member

Got out of this mess by contacting Kyrou Lawyers in Ormond Thank you

3. Victoria01

Victoria01 Well-Known Member

Hi Pippa

I engaged the aforementioned and got my deposit back finally 1 1/2 yrs ago

4. Pippa

Pippa Member

Hi Victoria01
    Craig has since graduated to a higher level of criminal and fraudulent activity and owes people that I know of in the vicinity of $4m.
    This has now been picked up both on a criminal front and fraud by the Victorian Police.
    Even though you got your money back (I understand it was held by the real estate agent) it would be helpful if you could provide a statement of your experience with Craig Heath to the Pakenham Police. It’s a larger scale operation than you may think, many of us have lost in excess of $250k. Craig has ruined people’s lives, but his time is now up, including his partner Catherine Webster.
    It would be helpful if you could even talk to the police and anybody else that went through your experience.
    Pippa