VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Discussion in 'Property Law Forum' started by Annabelle1002, 31 August 2015.

1. Pippa

Pippa Member

I would just like to thank the large group of people that have come forward and delivered statements and evidence to the Victorian Police on their dealings with Craig Heath and Catherine Webster.
    To those that are yet to come forward I strongly encourage you to make contact with the Pakenham Police Station and join the rest of us that are moving forward with criminal and fraud proceedings.
    Justice will prevail in the near future against these two fraudulent people.

2. Victoria01

Victoria01 Well-Known Member

Got out of this mess by contacting Kyrou Lawyers in Ormond Thank you

3. Victoria01

Victoria01 Well-Known Member

Hi Pippa

I engaged the aforementioned and got my deposit back finally 1 1/2 yrs ago

4. Pippa

Pippa Member

Hi Victoria01
    Craig has since graduated to a higher level of criminal and fraudulent activity and owes people that I know of in the vicinity of $4m.
    This has now been picked up both on a criminal front and fraud by the Victorian Police.
    Even though you got your money back (I understand it was held by the real estate agent) it would be helpful if you could provide a statement of your experience with Craig Heath to the Pakenham Police. It’s a larger scale operation than you may think, many of us have lost in excess of $250k. Craig has ruined people’s lives, but his time is now up, including his partner Catherine Webster.
    It would be helpful if you could even talk to the police and anybody else that went through your experience.
    Pippa

5. Vendor

Vendor Member

I have also had dealings late last year with these two. They failed to proceed with a property purchase and I am now suing them. I will hopefully proceed to bankruptcy of them both. They claim to be awaiting a large settlement but the delays and lies indicate otherwise. I reckon wrestling a greased octopus would be easier that dealing with him. I am not in the position of most of you who have lost first home deposits etc and I own several commercial properties, and this was just one of those which they were going to purchase, so I actually have the available funds and desire to proceed with litigation against them. There may be opportunity for others to be joined to the bankruptcy action if it gets to that point.

MAR likes this.
  6. Vendor

Vendor Member

Thanks to the people who have been in contact.
    I now wish to serve proceedings on Her and as usual they are evasive as to where they live.
    If anyone can assist pls let me know at philmacwphilmac at gmail.com
    Let's get this going and hopefully bankrupt her
    Interesting that He signed a personal guarantee whist bankrupt, about to let Trustee know although his term is now extended by a further 5 years which is not a common practice - reasons cited hiding funds and lack of co operation but you would all know about that

I have had considerable contact with him recently and the wild claims and lies continue
    At least I have some of their money which is opposite to your positions, and they will forfeit those funds

7. MAR

MAR Active Member

Hi Vendor,
    Don’t believe his claims.....they are all lies ..... as you know there are a huge number of us that have been through this act.
    We are all looking forward to joining you also to bankrupt her ..... it will give me great satisfaction, as well as the other number of legal fronts that we have already in process against them both. The financial pain these two have caused so many people is criminal.
    Let’s do this!!!!

8. Cheathtossbag

Cheathtossbag Member

Craig Heath appears to have moved from Carnegie to a new house at [Redacted - Residential Address] East Malvern.. He has never done anything to me, but from all the posts on here, he doesn't seem very nice.. So if it is all true, here's his new address for posting mail to.. Good Luck!

#128 Cheathtossbag, 15 March 2019 at 11:04 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: 19 March 2019 at 7:04 PM