VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Discussion in 'Property Law Forum' started by Annabelle1002, 31 August 2015.

1. MAR

MAR Active Member

Agreed.
    Has everyone noticed this site takes names off here? So if future people search up Craig Heath or Catherine Webster they may not come across this as they get changed to their initials!!!!
    The two of us them are thieves and should be locked up. He and his partner are frauds and my advice to anyone reading this is to stay well away from any business dealings with them and their new company Makeland Homes, although he will probably set up another company shortly like he has done over his past.

2. Rod

Rod Well-Known Member
    LawTap Verified

I suspect the owner of this forum doesn't want to be sued for defamation. Not an unreasonable position to take.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Falcon 101

Falcon 101 Member

4. MAR

MAR Active Member

Please contact Pakenham Police to lodge a statement of your experience with Heathcorp, Icon Property, Craig Heath or Catherine Webster.

5. Jade Rose

Jade Rose Active Member

Hi Bonbon1 - is it possible to make contact with you to talk about your experience?

6. Bonbon1

Bonbon1 Member

give me your email or mobile and I'll contact you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Jade Rose

Jade Rose Active Member

8. Jade Rose

Jade Rose Active Member

9. Jade Rose

Jade Rose Active Member

Thanks, I’ve just provided you with my details, look forward to hearing from you.

10. MAR

MAR Active Member

Hi All involved in the mis dealings of Heathcorp, Icon Property, Makeland Homes, Craig Heath and Catherine Webster.
    Can I please advise everyone who has been effected by any of their numerous businesses to contact Pakenham Police Station.
    There are a very large group of people submitting statements towards an investigation.
    There are a large number effected and it’s time to stop them both from ruining others lives.
    Craig, this does not mean you start harassing the police......we all know you keep up to date on the posts on your business dealings and how we are all connecting now.
    Thanks everyone, together we are even more powerful.