VIC Urban Edge and Property Developer - Get Deposit Back?

Discussion in 'Property Law Forum' started by Annabelle1002, 31 August 2015.

1. Bill Montepulciano

Hi to everyone who has been affected by this despicable situation... I/we are just seeing if the Heathcorp director has had a day in court yet..

2. Gilbert Grove

Gilbert Grove Member

Hi Bill, Craig Heath has had multiple appearances and action taken against him in both the County and Federal Court system. That’s why Heathcorp was placed in liquidation and why he has been declared Bankrupt. The assets of both Craig Heath and his liquaidated Heathcorp company have slowly been repossessed and sold.

3. MAR

MAR Active Member

Hi All,
    Craig has continued to buy property, obtain investors and then go to mortgagee’s auction with all of the funds vanished. It seems to be his signature move in business and a real pattern.
    There is significant investigation going on now both by liquidators that are liquidating Icon Property Group and through the VP.
    Please all note there is another company that is now set up called Makeland Homes - stay well away.

4. Bonbon1

Bonbon1 Member

Because of this forum we dodged a bullet about to sign over our land to be developed he was taking over our mortgage and C W, his partner, had full power of attorney. Looks like we would have been going down the same path. Go with your instincts - when I met the bloke I thought he was a complete twat but I was not there to make friends.

I explained that this was our retirement everything we had worked for he assured us we were in safe hands what a scumbag He said he did not do business cards I know realise that would mean he would have to tell us his surname. Being the idiot he is he sent an email from his personal email rather than Makeland homes and voila I stumbled across this gem of a forum. Of course he is saying it's a campaign against him. Courts don't lie I found numerous court proceedings against this moron.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MAR

MAR Active Member

Hi,
    You most likely would have lost everything. Craig Heath and Catherine Webster will take as much from you as they can get and then the project will cease and you won’t hear from them.
    Craig Heath is bankrupt and so is his father Graham Heath.
    Of course people like this will tell you it’s a smear campaign against them, but people don’t say everything on this link for no reason.
    Craig is also a musician - look up Craig Heath Official - maybe that’s where everyone’s money is going to support his ego!
    He and Catherine are as slipper as they come.

6. Jade Rose

Jade Rose Active Member

Hi everyone, Craig Heath has been ripping people off for years and it's staggering how much money he and his bankrupt father (Graham Heath) have stolen. What's concerning me the most, is the emergence and truth about Craig's partner Catherine Webster in all of this. Since Craig Heath was declared bankrupt in early 2017, Catherine Webster has taken up the role of Director in all of their latest companies including Icon Property Group and now most recently Makeland Homes. The same pattern of lies and stealing other people's money that Craig used personally before being declared bankrupt, and as a Director in his Heathcorp Property Group company before it was placed in to liquidation, appear to be continuing again with these latest companies. Catherine Webster is jointly responsible for this and allowing it to happen through her role as a Director in all of these companies. It seems criminal that Craig Heath and Catherine Webster are allowed to continue doing this! How do we stop them?

7. Bonbon1

Bonbon1 Member

A current affair might be way more interested in him if they knew he rubbed shoulders with Keith urban and Rick Springfield. Jets off to Nashville to follow his dreams leaving behind shattered lives. That way it is a way more public interest story. This conman will not stop so let's get it out there

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MAR likes this.
  8. Gilbert Grove

Gilbert Grove Member

It's horrific to hear that Craig Heath and Catherine Webster are continuing with this sort of behaviour through the establishment of Makeland Homes. Bonbon1, as a first step - I'd encourage you to make contact with Cor Cordis on 8320 5600. Cor Cordis is Craig Heath's official Trustee for his personal Bankruptcy. It's important for you to tell them your story and the background of what happened so that they're aware that this is still happening. MAR, is there somebody that other Creditors of Icon Property Group or any other companies that are controlled by Catherine Webster should contact to report what's going on? Or a particular person at Victoria Police that Creditors can contact about Catherine Webster and Craig Heath's behaviour?

9. Falcon 101

Falcon 101 Member

10. Falcon 101

Falcon 101 Member

My involvement with Craig Heath and his father Graham Heath is long standing.
    The lengths he will manipulate situations and compulsively lie to your face is unprecedented in my experience. He needs to come with a warning sign around his neck saying " I WILL LIE TO YOU AND STEAL YOUR MONEY "
    I'm still waiting for my sizeable amount of money back four years down the track.
    I agree with the above comments all information now needs to be directed to Cor Cordis who continue to investigate him and his father. It's no surprise he is now using his partner Catherine Webster as a "puppet" to continue this elaborate deceitful game we all know is OBTAINING FUNDS BY FRAUD & DECEPTION.