SA Theft In the workplace

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Stressed1986

20 July 2018
Hello I have been working for my old for 2 years. The past year and half he has been absolutely unbearable and he is a big bully. He was sending me messages of half naked woman., saying he hates women, and women are only good by the hour. While I was pregnant when was a very rude person. I was very stressed and In Pain with this pregnancy and suffering depression (from work) he said I could borrow some money in a text message so I did and now he is accusing me of taking 5,000 and I told him I only borrowed 1,000. He is going to the police I'm wondering how long the police take to come and what are my chances of getting off with a non conviction. Do I plead guilty??
Thank you

sammy01

27 September 2015
read the first sentence of your post.... It is missing something and as a result it is hard to understand the rest.
Stress less. he will have to prove he gave you $5000. The cops are very unlikely to be interested in this. Stress less.

Stressed1986

20 July 2018
read the first sentence of your post.... It is missing something and as a result it is hard to understand the rest.
Stress less. he will have to prove he gave you $5000. The cops are very unlikely to be interested in this. Stress less.
It was meant to have boss in the first line. Do you know how long it takes for the police to to arrest you?