QLD Stood down by employer after Qld police allegation

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Rob T

13 March 2019
I have been stood down by my employer after a Qld police officer made an allegation to my employer ( Local Govt).
The details are, at approx 0:730hrs on the 12/3/19 I have driven past a booze bus without seeing a single officer standing by the road waving his arm.
I have pulled up about 150-200 mtrs down the road & walked back to talk with him.
I asked him to identify himself & he become very rude & confrontational, I have given him my personal details & he inputted them into his ipad.
I have asked him again to identify himself & he has become VERY agressive & threatening.
I have then walked back to the vehicle (employer issued) & left the scene. (We are trained to remove yourself IMMEDIATELY from any confrontation).
He has then made an allegation to my employer about me which they have not yet given me much info.

I have previously been burnt very badly by a Qld cop who told a number of disgraceful lies to my family & friends, which the 'CCC' described as " inacuratte allegations ".

I don not want to have this happen again so any advice would be greatly appreciatted-
re: my employer
re: lodging a formal complaint against this officer

Thankyou
Rob T