NSW Family Law - Clarification on Contents of Recovery Orders?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Krissy555

23 May 2018
1. Get dad to send her at text message.
Dear ex,
I'd like to see (child's name) next weekend from Friday through until Monday morning. Does this suit you?

If she doesn't respond. Do nothing. Do not get into a text message war with her... Don't write anything that could in anyway be percieved as threatening... Or he will have an avo on him in no time.
2. Get mediation started. Relationships Australia - Good start.
3. Depending on how the text message goes and how long he wants to wait... He could consider an appointment with a solicitor - But at $500 an hour... Holding off to see how mediation goes might be an idea.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
He could consider an appointment with a solicitor - But at $500 an hour... Holding off to see how mediation goes might be an idea.

Court action has commenced, IMO I'd not wait for advice on what to do, particularly as interim orders are already requested. Your son needs to stop the request for order 8, and maybe others as well, being granted. If he can do that by himself all is well and good, if he has no idea what to do, get advice now.

Krissy555

23 May 2018
Court action has commenced, IMO I'd not wait for advice on what to do, particularly as interim orders are already requested. Your son needs to stop the request for order 8, and maybe others as well, being granted. If he can do that by himself all is well and good, if he has no idea what to do, get advice now.