VIC Recommandations - Ideas?

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Assistance888

22 October 2019
So! Let's all begin like you believe me! And this does not sound crazy - I am hoping for some legal advice or recommendations that will lead to action. Alright here we go, so I'll keep to the basics.

- 2 Houses involvement - both on our sides

- They use low sounds and whispering techniques - which usually involve key phrases, insults and commentary. Purpose to mentally bully and harass - quite a bit.

- They like to play mind games e.g. they whispering all night or use childish comments to keep me up, they say phrases like 'excellent another for the report or I'm going to put this online'. 'You're going to die tonight'. They move around both houses so this echoes well

- My father is pretty much half deaf and doesn't believe any of this - this is very frustrating due to all the limited inaction and thus nothing actually happens. So I'm stuck finding ways for him to actually believe me. The issue is...they're good and my father is not self-aware at all. It causes him angry or grief when I bring it up. So can't win nor talk about it.

- They limit and cut off options. E.g. I went to the police - twice but they refuse to take it seriously and I need more evidence - fair enough.

- One of them has actually 'volunteered' at my new job with the aim of getting rid of me and harassing me. Their actions are always the same...show up at location, show whatever fake evidence they have and go from there. Thus work refuses to listen.

- Catche 22 if i do anything to somehow gain evidence, they will probably call harassment

Anyone has any ideas?

Rob Legat - SBPL

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
16 February 2017
Gold Coast, Queensland
lawtap.com
Get a good quality recording setup which is capable of picking up the sounds you are hearing, and set it up to record for at least several continuous hours of these noises. You will need quite a good recording device as I expect the playback will need to be increased in volume, and filtered, to make out the sounds.

Then, find a professional transcription business who can transcribe the recording for you - not just someone who's a word processor.

Once you've got the transcript, take it and the recording to the police. That way you'll have some potential evidence without having harassed anyone.