QLD question regarding what orders i should be seeking

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

serafine

4 March 2019
father has slightly more care of the children than i do pursuant to orders made 6 years ago. seeking sole parental responsibility due to psychological harm he is causing the children. one child is self harming. father went so far as to tell the child they are harming themselves wrong and told them the correct way they should do it. no witnessess other than his current partner who will deny this. do i seek an order for supervised time or unsupervised each alternate weekend along side sole parental responsibility. seeking Sole parental responsibility due to father being against psychological help and is even interfering in child getting psychological help by telling child the psychologist tells him everything they say.
also i have text messages where father offers to sell me full custody for a sum of money. do i annex these in my affidavit or wait until father denies saying this then respond with them annexed?
ALSO need to know how to apply to court for leave as our mediation certificate expired two weeks ago. registry staff told me to apply for leave but i dont know correct wording and they couldnt tell me. any advice on this would be so appreciated. thank you