PR Subclass 136 Expired can it be revived via Resident Return Visa subclass 155

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

vikram786

25 December 2019
Hi,

I have got the Australian PR subclass 136 visa in 2007. As per Visa clause, initial entry was required within 4 months. So I took leave from my company and visited Australia for 2 weeks.

After that I came back to India to persue my job and marriage. Beofre marriage I thought I will move to Australia after marriage. But after marriage my wife asked to move after child delivery.

After child birth our relationship turned sour because of various temperamental differences due to which she filed fake cases against me in court. Court had impounded by passport which was released later with imposed condition on me not to travel Australia & need to take court permission before travelling abroad. within this time my Australian PR got erxpired.

Now our relationship ended last year (2018) with mutual consent divorce. I am single now.

Want to know can my PR be revived via RVV visa subclass 155 giving all documents proof for the above.

If so, how same can be done, as I didn't stay in Australia in 2 years but for showing that I have substantial ties with Australia, I can show that I am able to persue skilled jobs in Australia.

Kindly share your views on the same.