Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

raped at Bond university

22 December 2018
I would like to pay for a few hours of advice in order to plan litigation if there is a cause of action. My story has been hard for me to recount because retelling it makes me cry and vomit, in a devastated frozen state that lasts whole days. I get flashbacks and I feel it is still happening.

It began in Qld. Yet I do not ever want to set foot in Qld and have no faith in Qld judiciary because I was a whistle-blower against a Qld paedophile and corrupt judges who consort with Qld police and Bond University preying on children and raping students, then giving each other prestigious titles like Emeritus Professor when they've never been a professor (E.g. [Moderated], and [Moderated]) and use that 'character' and honor currency to blacken the names of victims for their buddies who keep each other's secrets and rort and exploit vulnerable classes of people like hospital patients and university students.

I reported some breaches of contract at Bond University - totally unqualified teachers like [Moderated] and [Moderated], who had me teach fellow students who were males from grammar schools and on a full scholarship and then gave them higher grades than me. I reported the juris doctor degree breached ACL and exploited foreign students. I reported the r**e and the paedophile culture and the teaching associate professor [Moderated], [Moderated], [Moderated] who was later convicted for sex crimes on kids.

Bond University using [Moderated] had me bashed by a group of their staff, caught on CCTV and the information commissioner and Bond would not give me the video preferring to protect the privacy of the perpetrators.

Each state information commissioner has appeared to collude to protect the government agencies from restitution litigation by me as a victim. I want to know what can be done about it. 2011 the bashing occurred and the next day the [Moderated] requested I voluntarily quit the university and not refund my tuition. When I refused they created false allegations to expel me, this involved [Moderated] and a [Moderated].

A lot of allegations that I was mentally ill and the perpetrator. I had bad depression and they knew it. FOI from Bond university showed on the night of the bashing, the staff secured Qld police agreement to prosecute me by making up that I was somehow the perpetrator, if I pressed charges.

Later [Moderated], who said he was my barrister and groomed me to trust him, invited me to Bond University and it was pre-planned to spy on me and have police arrest me publicly for trespass. The police took me to Southport Watchhouse bashing my knees and, in a gang on CCTV, sexually assaulted me. This was 2012.

I was then continually stalked and arrested by Qld police after making a complaint.

The magistrates and tribunal members spoke to me in a harassing and condemnatory manner from start to finish, not allowing me to speak, not allowing me to summons evidence, as if they had a predetermined outcome and were protecting friends in high places who I made PID about. I was criminalised. Qld information commissioner said they have 40 pages of judicial emails about me smearing me before deciding my cases and they won't give them to me to protect the privacy of important honourable perps.

Police took me to Gold Coast hospital and continued a smear campaign which invited doctors to r**e me, cause permanent damage by pretending to treat a fracture but not doing so, making who alerts to block them informing me of what they'd done.

[Moderated]also was a whistle-blower at Bond University and I backed her up. She received some compensation for being raped by [Moderated], ex [Moderated]. [Moderated] and I share in common we are intellectually gifted and speak out against injustice and were both targeted by Bond University to have our names blackened with collusion by police in order that Bond paedophiles and rapists escaped with impunity.

I now struggle to get any FOI, RTI, IP or GIPA because the government agencies seem to sympathise with status holding perpetrators from prestigious institutes or there's backlash over being female and intellectually gifted. There's a lot of hostility and they tend to form a large team of lawyers against me to oppose me.

It's not just levelling of a tall poppy, it's punishment by r**e, assault, stalking to thoroughly exclude me and [Moderated] from society. I now can only work for free helping other victims file victims services appeals etc.

There was a student called [Moderated] at Bond University who was used to making a lot of official and fraudulent complaints against me, forging documents, and he helped Bond get a liberal party grant of many millions of dollars, working as a staffer there for [Moderated]. He is now on about $700,000 as [Moderated].

Last edited by a moderator:

Scruff

25 July 2018
NSW
For your own benefit, please do not name third parties in your posts. You have made some very serious allegations that can lead to claims of defamation.

I strongly recommend that you click the "Report" buttom at the bottom left of your post and ask for a moderator to delete it. Then reword your question (without names) and repost it.

Remember that this forum is public and anyone can see what you have written.

raped at Bond university

22 December 2018
For your own benefit, please do not name third parties in your posts. You have made some very serious allegations that can lead to claims of defamation.

I strongly recommend that you click the "Report" buttom at the bottom left of your post and ask for a moderator to delete it. Then reword your question (without names) and repost it.

That is an unhelpful answer to me. I am not going to be silenced. I am certainly going to publish the names of every public official who raped me and I did get a High Distinction in Torts and Defamation in the am degree I was expelled from. I welcome a defamation action to expose the rapists and paedophiles of Bond University, QLD police and judiciary.

If you are not a solicitor or barrister, don't respond, please. I am seeking a lawyer to advise and file actions for me whether it be defamation against NSW department of premier fraudster M Mc, NewsCorp, QPS, bond, GCUH, (rapist doctors and Dr M S who tortured me and a child I witnessed in hospital) or whether it is a civil conspiracy or misfeasance action for the cover-up which is occurring currently or whether it is a negligence action against the state of Qld for failing to stop its agents and employees raping me, malicious wounding me, defaming me.

I am intellectually gifted and have some legal training, so if you are a layperson, do not post your two cents. My name is J F. I trained at university in public interest advocacy and lectured it at Bond University before being bashed there and expelled for whistleblowing with F B against their r**e and paedophile perpetrators.

If I did not have evidence I wouldn't post the names and deeds of these perps. I note law dean G M went to every Qld university to spread rumours about me and blacken my name. Any named person who disagrees I invite you to sue me.

They have not sued me or F B for defamation for accusing them of being rapists and paedophiles and inappropriately excluding gifted females who are social justice minded. I have published it repeatedly. No one is suing is because it's true. Seeking to sue the Qld government or join all defendants and file the action in NSW or elsewhere.

raped at Bond university

22 December 2018

Could you delete your response please. It is unhelpful. I'm trained in defamation. I am naming people deliberately because it is not defamation and there may be conflicts of interest. I don't want you to hijack my thread. Would you delete and not ever post on my threads again please?

Adam1user

5 January 2018
Hi,

Sorry to read your situation and I'm sure it is hard. I do recommend you listen to the advice about not posting the names for your own safety. You mention that you studied law and in my opinion, you should be more aware of what you are doing. I am sure what you went through is hard, unfair and you need justice. I hope this has helped you.

Now after I finished my 2 cents, I can give you my opinion. You can contact a lawyer, I'm sure there are many whom would give you some time for free to listen to your case and then decide if you have a solid case to win or not, and how to go about it. This would be a lot better than posting here, as what you have put is not comprehensive, and I'm sure you will not get better advice as if you talk to a lawyer/solicitor directly where they can ask you questions to provide you with a better advice.

I hope this has helped you and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

raped at Bond university

22 December 2018
It would help if you simply removed your comment because I asked only lawyers respond as I am seeking to hire one.

I specifically asked that you don't give your two cents if you are not a lawyer. Your opinion is stupid. Can you please kindly f**k off.

I'm not going to be silenced. I am deliberately naming these names and invite any person named to speak up if what I have claimed is not 100% accurate. It is accurate and it is not me who needs protection from the truth. I won't be shielding the names of perpetrators. Others who are victims of the same people can google their perpetrator names and come across my contact as a fellow victim and contact me to join action with them.

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
I asked only lawyers respond as I am seeking to hire one.

On the off chance this message, or some part of it, may get through, I respectfully suggest you put aside the rage and inner turmoil while posting as it acts a disincentive to prospective lawyers wanting to help you.

Your stated aim is to get assistance, yet from your postings I would not recommend any lawyers take on your matter as you are likely to turn your vitriol against them, rather than the people you are targeting for one reason or another.

Introspection is a wonderful tool when properly used and I suspect is sorely missing. Whether it be rage, turmoil or mental illness, I have no idea and offer no comment. What I am saying is the nature and tone of your posts is going against your professed aim of seeking assistance.

raped at Bond university

22 December 2018
So three unqualified men want to criticise me for telling them to stop contacting me with advice or opinions after I clearly said I don't want any comments from anyone who is not a lawyer.
I don't care what you think since you aren't a lawyer. You're actually harassing me