Open Colleges SCAMMERS

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

jaf

5 February 2021
Hi,
Only 17 days of signing up i asked to change to a course that cost $1,600 from a course of $3,600. but they want me to pay for the $3600 one! then with no use of reaching an agreement with scammers Open colleges, I asked for a refund/cancel on 7/ 1/20 from open colleges but they want are after the money! , Australian Competition & Consumer Commission Unfair contract terms, i have not done any part of the course at all, 0.000% of the course. No ethics and no morals. Please Help They are psychopaths, i cant afford to pay them as my circumstance his changed, please help !
thanks

Cjay0

28 October 2021
Hi Jaf, I am having issues with Open Colleges as well. I signed a specific payment instalment agreement and they now want me to pay more than the agreed. I have contacted A current affair for their help - maybe the more of us who contact a current affair the more likely they will be able to help/take on the story - issue.