WA no duty of care by realestate agent

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

bombers

29 August 2021
Hi i recently sold a property using a realestate agent here in perth it was a mixed used property

18months ago when the corona virus kicked in and all property value collapsed my property was worth approx $1.5m accordingly to other same properties around the area,

had a deligence offer of $1.3m for 13months so i took it , not knowing what was ahead i asked the agent who was goin to cover all out goins for the 13months ,he never replied, so i guess i had to

13months went pass, the deal fell thru, but property prices rose by 22% so my property was worth approx $1.8, now i was not well,seriuosly not well,i got a call from the agent come in we have another offer,i was shocked,it was for the same amount for $1.3m i couldnt talk,move, i was pleading to the agent i want ab etter offer, he just sat there and looked at me and said nothing,i was drained,i stupidly agreed to it and signed after being pressured,

the contract is still in progress for the next 3months another deligence,

what can i do as i believe the agent wasnt doin his care of duty

bombers