NSW Minutes of Consent Orders

Australia's #1 for Law
Join 150,000 Australians every month. Ask a question, respond to a question and better understand the law today!
FREE - Join Now

Jlaa301266

11 September 2017
hello, I have minutes of Consent orders for my daughter. They've been in place since beginning of 2015...
They state if I was "consistently" late in dropping her off at school, it would be reverted back to Friday-Sunday every alternate weekend.. my daughter was late to school twice between the during of two school terms and holidays in between..

well the day before Father's Day TWO years ago, my daughters mother told me that I breached them and she wanted to revert back to Friday-Sunday. In the letter it is dated 2 weeks before she actually gave it to me, she said I needed to sign it so she could take it back to her solicitor. I told her I will not sign it as I didn't agree that I was "consistently" late and she would have to take me back to court if she wanted to change the current orders. She wasn't happy about it. On father's day 2015, she had threatened me that she would call the police and go for full custody of our, now 8 year old, daughter. When I had dropped our daughter off at her mothers house before school, her mother was somewhat hostile towards the both of us about the situation.

Every second Friday when I collect my daughter, she does not have her school gear. Her mother makes her get dressed out of her school clothes and into the clothes I sent her back to her mothers in. Her mother always says "I'll see you on Sunday". When Sunday comes around I tell my daughters mother that I will not meet her as she hasn't changed the court order, and I will bring our daughter to her house in the morning. She always argues and calls the police about it. To which the police say that I do not have to hand our daughter over if the orders state that she is allowed in my care.

Is my daughter's mother in the wrong? I'm sure she is, the papers state on the back that if any changes aren't agreed on, you'll have to go to FDR?

Rod

Lawyer
LawConnect (LawTap) Verified
27 May 2014
www.hutchinsonlegal.com.au
Your ex is likely in the wrong.

Not sure why you have posted in the defamation forum, is there something defamatory in your situation you didn't mention? I can't see anything in the material you posted that might be defamatory.